JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I did go to see "Super Pets" I was in there for the start and at least 45 minutes past the feature start. Toddlers might like it, but I walked out.. Garbage to me.

Some like 'Yellowstone' and some don't. There is a mix of realistic factual stuff, like ropes and saddles, and serious fantasy like the plot and Million/Billionaires. I like both and they are artfully intertwined for my viewing pleasure. I am watching many episodes now that I missed or just saw a bit of, I'm entertained.

Some like 'Yellowstone' and some don't. There is a mix of realistic factual stuff, like ropes and saddles, and serious fantasy like the plot and Million/Billionaires. I like both and they are artfully intertwined for my viewing pleasure. I am watching many episodes now that I missed or just saw a bit of, I'm entertained.
It's "HOLLYWOOD"

Last Edited:
Looks like they are talking about a movie called "Short Time"
or one called "Dark Star". Don't remember either one of them. Short Time looks like it might be fun to watch
Never seen/heard of Short Time...
But I have watched Dark Star a few times, if it's the same Dark Star I'm thinking of, the trippy comedy one from back in the 70s... :s0155:

Dark Star surf.jpg

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews