JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just for fun.
Can you name the famous western movies here...?
Feel free to post more and play along.... :D
Andy

A)
John Wayne Westerns GIF by Coolidge Corner Theatre

B)
Looking Clint Eastwood GIF by GritTV

C)

D)

E)
Animated GIF

Last Edited:
Just for fun.
Can you name the famous western movies here...?
Feel free to post more and play along.... :D
Andy

A)
John Wayne Westerns GIF by Coolidge Corner Theatre

B)
Looking Clint Eastwood GIF by GritTV

C)

D)

E)
Animated GIF
Got all but d off the top of my head. I should know d but can't place it. A was a scene where John Wayne did a homage to Harey Carey who always geabbed his arm liek that. The actress (can't recall name was close to Harey Carey and I think he did it for here as I recall the story).

Trivia tidbit: in the quiet man at the very end john ford told john Wayne to say something into Maureen O'hara's ear. You can see genuine surprise and bewilderment in her face. All three said they would never reveal what was said and all three took the secret to the grave. Edit oops it was O'Hara who whispered in Wayne's ear:

Last Edited:
(E) "JJ" was one that no one I know has ever seen when I ask them. I thought it was a great movie that seemed to be under the radar. Kinda like "The last Indian" with Anthony Hopkins

IIRC there was a scene(s) involving an object with a name similar to @Andy54Hawken 's. Something the main character either longed for, or acquired from another person. That other person was gifting it since they no longer needed it. (I'm trying not to give too much away.)

D is Lee Marvin in Cat Ballou (1965). He won an Oscar for that role. Overcome your dislike of Jane Fonda and watch the film just for his performance. It is great!

Even though Marvin's acting was great, a horse upstaged him. You have to watch that scene, if nothing else.

Got all but d off the top of my head. I should know d but can't place it. A was a scene where John Wayne did a homage to Harey Carey who always geabbed his arm liek that. The actress (can't recall name was close to Harey Carey and I think he did it for here as I recall the story).

Trivia tidbit: in the quiet man at the very end john ford told john Wayne to say something into Maureen O'hara's ear. You can see genuine surprise and bewilderment in her face. All three said they would never reveal what was said and all three took the secret to the grave. Edit oops it was O'Hara who whispered in Wayne's ear:

I have "The Quiet Man" on DVD. Great movie.

"Jeremiah Johnson" will go down in history as a timeless classic. Truly one of the best movies ever made. A great story, great acting, and beautiful cinematography.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews