JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Anyone going to see this - Big Screen?
Abso-phuq'n-lutely!!! Really lookin' forward to it, but I'll let it be known that I'm just going for the flying scenes... :s0116:

This takes one novel and goes thru it in 8 parts.

Highly recommended.

I had read the book - The Killing Floor - but you do not need to have read it.

This is not Tommy Cruise in the title role.

Reacher

FYI the "featured" gun is Desert Eagle.
Binge watched Reacher yesterday and it was excellent!!!
Same!
Binge-watched it at a buddy's house 3 weeks ago at his suggestion.
I didn't get home until after 3 in the morning (we started watching it pretty late).
Agree with RicinOr that it's highly recommended...

Last Edited:
Have not been to a theater in a hell of a long time. May have to go see this one at one of the fancy ones.
AMC Dine In theater Tigard

138065.jpg

Not a Tom Criuse fan at all. His Signtology BS is too hard to grasp.
I don't need to grasp, nor even give one shiit about, what religion he subscribes to in order for me to enjoy what appears to be, in all respects, a pretty damned good movie. YMMV

Last Edited:
I don't need to grasp, nor even give one shiit, about what religion he subscribes to in order for me to enjoy what appears to be, in all respects, a pretty damned good movie. YMMV
Almost all of the damn actors any more are either SUPER left or just kooks. When I watch a show or a movie I just want to be entertained. So the crap they spew off camera means little to me. Netflix has began to find this out the hard way. Started making a LOT of "woke" stuff and finding out no one wants to watch it. As long as they keep that out of the show? Great. The last time I was in a theater little kid ruined it for me. Movie that was for adults and damn couple in front of us with a little kid who of course started fussing, then full on screaming. I was just getting up to go tell them I wanted my money back when one parent finally took the kid out. By then It had ruined the show for me. There is at least one here that serves alcohol. So I hear no kids allowed. Will have to take the Wife there to see this there.

Almost all of the damn actors any more are either SUPER left or just kooks. When I watch a show or a movie I just want to be entertained. So the crap they spew off camera means little to me. Netflix has began to find this out the hard way. Started making a LOT of "woke" stuff and finding out no one wants to watch it. As long as they keep that out of the show? Great. The last time I was in a theater little kid ruined it for me. Movie that was for adults and damn couple in front of us with a little kid who of course started fussing, then full on screaming. I was just getting up to go tell them I wanted my money back when one parent finally took the kid out. By then It had ruined the show for me. There is at least one here that serves alcohol. So I hear no kids allowed. Will have to take the Wife there to see this there.
Pretty much how I am these days, too. I'll pay extra to sit in the more expensive seats, even business/1st class, on long flights so I don't have to listen to little Johnny scream his phuq'n head off and kick the back of my seat for the entire flight while his feckless spawners ignore it all. I'll patronize alcohol-serving movie theaters that don't allow minors in the theater. I'll dine at high-end restaurants were families with shiity brats can't afford to go, etc. Call me privileged and/or snobbish, IDGAFF. I refuse to suffer boors...

Look at Disney, that is NOT how you win the hearts and minds of those you wish to entertain, Go Woke, Go Broke!

RE : Post #1

The beginning of the trailer reminded be of something out of Blackhawk Down.

Then......
The second half reminded me of something out of 13 Hours.

Aloha, Mark

RE : Post #1

The beginning of the trailer reminded be of something out of Blackhawk Down.

Then......
The second half reminded me of something out of 13 Hours.
Regarding Post #1, I'm gonna take that as satire... :s0114:

Not a Tom Criuse fan at all. His Signtology BS is too hard to grasp.
Not a fan of Scientology either, but read that a few years ago he responded to a car crash near his house and actually provided aid and comfort to the injured until first responders arrived. And he flew his P-51 Mustang into Grays Harbor for a special preview of one of his movies years ago (the contest winner lived in the area and got to see the initial release with the star).
That scored points with me.

Not a fan of Scientology either, but read that a few years ago he responded to a car crash near his house and actually provided aid and comfort to the injured until first responders arrived. And he flew his P-51 Mustang into Grays Harbor for a special preview of one of his movies years ago (the contest winner lived in the area and got to see the initial release with the star).
That scored points with me.
Yeah wll I don't care.....

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews