JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Never seen/heard of Short Time...
But I have watched Dark Star a few times, if it's the same Dark Star I'm thinking of, the trippy comedy one from back in the 70s... :s0155:

View attachment 1418867
Sounds like that is what they were talking about. I may have seen it and just don't remember it. The Short Time car chase scene they had from youtube looked like some great stunt work. Must have taken a long damn time to film.

Sounds like that is what they were talking about. I may have seen it and just don't remember it. The Short Time car chase scene they had from youtube looked like some great stunt work. Must have taken a long damn time to film.
Will hafta check out Short Time for the car chase. I just googled it on Wiki. Dabney Colman comedy.

Dark Star ended with the ship getting blown up by one of their terraforming bombs that became sentient, and the last two survivors basically died doing what they loved. One dude was infatuated by the (fictitious) Phoenix Asteroids. They came by the destroyed ship and he was gravitationally captured by them and swept away, to travel with them until the air in his suit ran out. So he was thrilled to go out that way. The star of the flick was a surfer dude. He took a piece of the destroyed ship's debris and surfed "his last big wave" into the nearby planet's atmosphere until he burned up like a falling star...

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads