JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
your the train wreck and no.
Spelling Police.02.jpg

So, just the like the Leftist Old Gray Hag (the NYT), you print a falsehood in a public medium, it's pointed out to you that what you printed is a falsehood, then you challenge the one who pointed out your falsehood to you to prove that your falsehood is indeed a falsehood, then your falsehood is undeniably proven to be a falsehood, and yet you fail to retract or correct said falsehood. Got it... ;)

Last Edited:

Prehistoric Planet - Official Trailer (2022) Sir David Attenborough

Prehistoric Planet will debut globally on Apple TV+ during a five-night event — Monday, May 23 through Friday, May 27 — with a new episode each day.

Just saw "The Northman" at Regal Fox Tower movie theatre in Portland. Here is an encapsulated review I gave to @cigars :

"The Northman was two hours and seventeen minutes of rage, bloodletting, and revenge-fueled carnage culminating in our hero being ridden into Valhalla by the Valkyrie. bubblegum epic." - Ash Williams, movie critic

ALERT: SPOILERS
If you plan to see the movie don't follow the link below; if you've seen the movie then this is a pretty good summation of some of the intricacies of the legend.

Yeah leave me out of this. After I was duped by that craptastic Mad Max turd of a remake that stole two hours of my life I have no desire risk further disappointment.

Yeah leave me out of this. After I was duped by that craptastic Mad Max turd of a remake that stole two hours of my life I have no desire risk further disappointment.

I'm pretty sure your hostility harkens to the fact you don't read or think.

What is the last book you read, honestly?

From 2015 Sicario
Streaming free on Peacock at the time of this post.

Emily Blunt gets 2 to the Chest in this one.

I liked the movie, the fights with Emily seemed authentic. The small details, like mold/dirt in the grout of her shower help with the authenticity.

" You should move to a small town where the rule of law still exists. You will not survive here. You are not a wolf. And this is the land of wolves now."

highly recommended.

I haven't seed the others in the series.

From 2015 Sicario
Streaming free on Peacock at the time of this post.

Emily Blunt gets 2 to the Chest in this one.

I liked the movie, the fights with Emily seemed authentic. The small details, like mold/dirt in the grout of her shower help with the authenticity.

" You should move to a small town where the rule of law still exists. You will not survive here. You are not a wolf. And this is the land of wolves now."

highly recommended.

I haven't seed the others in the series.
I've seen Sicario and Sicario: Day of the Soldato. Both very excellent. I liked Sicario better, though.

I had to respond to this since that remake was everything the originals had and more, one of the most epic films I've ever seen. It's been watched dozens of times and every time I notice a new detail. It's essentially a two hour car chase, epic.

I had to respond to this since that remake was everything the originals had and more, one of the most epic films I've ever seen. It's been watched dozens of times and every time I notice a new detail. It's essentially a two hour car chase, epic.
Yep. If you're going to see a Mad Max movie and you were disappointed, I'm not sure what you were expecting. Fury Road was nonstop high-octane, post apocalyptic action and gun play. Furiosa even rocking an SKS... epic.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top