JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
#MeToo if I take them for more than 2 days. Then I can't take a leak either. My docs don't want me taking ibuprofen so I take gabapentin... it makes one drowsy too, which can help with rest. You might add it if the ibuprofen is not doing everything you wish.

#toughingitout

I was on Toradol, that seemed to be ok. Then L&I doctor switched to Ibuprofen. Cheaper I guess.

I was on Toradol, that seemed to be ok. Then L&I doctor switched to Ibuprofen. Cheaper I guess.

I would guess because it's a fairly intense NSAID for short term use, immediately before/after surgery. I find it interesting that these meds are preferred today over Vicodin or Percoset, since there are risks associated with NSAIDs, especially in older patients, and those with kidney or liver health issues.

After I had my kidney stones blasted, nothing but oxycodone would come close to being 50% reduction in pain. Took them for about 2 weeks, tapering off, didn't get hooked. But couldn't pee or poop, with kidney hurting, that may have been a good thing.

Movie bugs: anything girly!

Just look at ALL of the "Expendables" series of bad examples! One of the Expendables dies in the first flick but is Right There in flick #2!

But then Stallone is a Bad example of the real thing.

Just look at ALL of the "Expendables" series of bad examples! One of the Expendables dies in the first flick but is Right There in flick #2!

Who died in the first one?

Wes Studi who plays a FBI agent in that movie ( Heat )
Was in the Army and served in VietNam...might have something to do with some of the "gun play".
Andy

That would be Michael Mann's doing , he hired British ex-SAS sergeant Andy McNab as a technical weapons trainer and adviser. Years earlier it was the same with James Caan in Thief, sent him to Gunsite.

That would be Michael Mann's doing , he hired British ex-SAS sergeant Andy McNab as a technical weapons trainer and adviser. Years earlier it was the same with James Caan in Thief, sent him to Gunsite.

Well a good technical advisor is nice...it still doesn't change the skills you learn when your life might depend on it...

Note;
I am not saying that McNab or the SAS ain't no good....but ...having learned and used certain skills to save my life and others...I can say that those movements are not easily forgotten or laid aside for someone else and their training...
Andy

Any movie where the assasin, in particular, has an unsecured gun room. Next is assassins in high heels, tight pants and no hearing protection. Especially when they've "been in the game" for years but can still have a quiet conversation at a loud bar, without saying, what?

It's the internet, it happens.

Now can someone please tell me who died in the first Expendables and came back in the 2nd??

It's the internet, it happens.

Now can someone please tell me who died in the first Expendables and came back in the 2nd??
I believe it was the Expendable played by Martin Kove. I was stuck in Rehab - Broken Leg - and what they had for "tube" was something called ME-TV. Stallone was on ALL weekend! I found E-1 & E-2 were on, at least, 3 times each. It really sucked!

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top