JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Denver police officers pose in the Motor Bandit Chaser car at Civic Center Park in the Civic Center Neighborhood of Denver, Colorado. The car, built by the Izett Auto Body Company, has a Cadillac body reinforced with bullet-proof armor plates. Spot lights, sirens, and bells are mounted on the body of the car. Captain George Merritt aims a machine gun mounted on the front of the vehicle. Members of the riot squad seated in the back of the car hold bayonets.

Zoom in at:

Bruce

motor-bandit-chaser-car-DPL.jpg

Denver police officers pose in the Motor Bandit Chaser car at Civic Center Park in the Civic Center Neighborhood of Denver, Colorado. The car, built by the Izett Auto Body Company, has a Cadillac body reinforced with bullet-proof armor plates. Spot lights, sirens, and bells are mounted on the body of the car. Captain George Merritt aims a machine gun mounted on the front of the vehicle. Members of the riot squad seated in the back of the car hold bayonets.

Zoom in at:

Bruce

View attachment 1243740
Literally all the bells and whistles. :)

Police in Mesa, AZ went all Wacky Races with the Grappler.
If you click, there is one pop-up to get rid of.

UI1.jpeg

UI2.png

1658375049393.png

Grappler info

Zoom in at:

Bruce

View attachment 1243740

Literally all the bells and whistles. :)

Picture that crew getting turned loose on an ANTFA or BLM riot!

There'd be torn sphincters laying around EVERYWHERE! :s0023: :s0140:

Police in Mesa, AZ went all Wacky Races with the Grappler.
If you click, there is one pop-up to get rid of.

View attachment 1243874

View attachment 1243876

View attachment 1243880

Grappler info

Zoom in at:

Bruce

View attachment 1243740
That would be a good jousting car. The guys in back just have to point those long rifles with bayonets down each side. :p

Cops had some different tools back then. Saw this video of a CS gas emitting billy club that was used in the late 1920's onward.

BC9EE7EE-FD5F-4110-BB34-339CDB4C0013.png
D28D2A20-52FF-451F-A50A-19A468DB1546.png

This gives you a good view of how it wraps around the tire, and use in the snow.

Dude that is friggin Awesome! So glad to see they have this tool now. I've worked on a few cop cars in my life. Even been pulled over driving one. Was one of the best days of my life. This was before super troopers or I would have told them to "pull over farther!" And "gim'me a liter a cola!" Just to mess with em. Was such a hilarious back and forth I wish to god I had it on video. Motorcycle cop who pulled me over in Kent literally was like::s0012: "you can't be making this up." And let me go without even calling anyone. It helps when your cracking the biggest smile of your life. 😁.

And FYI he pulled me over simply because he was "profiling" me! :s0140:
I was wearing a beanie ATM. :s0156:
I was SOOO offended, White and profiled! :oops: I should have sued... Hehehe. J/k.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top