JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Some good reviews, then this:

William S.
El Cajon, CA

3/16/2023
Charged my card close to $3000.00 Never got my Stuff . They to shut down & put in jail !

--------------------------------------------------
They do appear to have a real storefront:

Last Edited:
Their website is a mess, they have very little history on the web, and they have some bad reviews.

http://motorcitygunworks.net

Could you post a link to the add?

Here's the link to my incomplete checkout.

It's a scam...

ic_star_rate_14.png ic_star_rate_empty_14.png ic_star_rate_empty_14.png ic_star_rate_empty_14.png ic_star_rate_empty_14.png 3 months ago

This place is a fraud!! Do not try to purchase anything it's a scam!

Response from the owner a month ago
the website MOTORCITYGUNSHOP.COM is a SCAM!!!. It is not run by us. We have filed complaints with everyone including the Federal government. We have not received a response from any of the companies involved. We will be initiating court proceedings to protect our Trademarks. None of the information matches on the website, the FFL is out of Indiana and and the phone number is in Albuquerque, New Mexico. They will ask you to send certified check to a an address in a trailer park in Washington state. BUYER BEWARE!!!

Was looking for primers and found some at Motor City Gun Works for $63 - 1k, anyone dealt with them?
It's a scam...

View attachment 1422989View attachment 1422990View attachment 1422991View attachment 1422992View attachment 14229933 months ago

This place is a fraud!! Do not try to purchase anything it's a scam!

Response from the owner a month ago
the website MOTORCITYGUNSHOP.COM is a SCAM!!!. It is not run by us. We have filed complaints with everyone including the Federal government. We have not received a response from any of the companies involved. We will be initiating court proceedings to protect our Trademarks. None of the information matches on the website, the FFL is out of Indiana and and the phone number is in Albuquerque, New Mexico. They will ask you to send certified check to a an address in a trailer park in Washington state. BUYER BEWARE!!!
When you see only "non-refundable methods of payment" which is what you saw on your check-out page, it most definitely is a scam.
It still catches people though and they keep using it.

Was looking for primers and found some at Motor City Gun Works for $63 - 1k, anyone dealt with them?
Yes I have and its a scam web site. Don't do any business with this place. Its not real and you'll never see your money again. They have Zelle and PayPal and others but you can't get your money back. I bubblegumed up and sent them money thru Zelle and now I;n out of money

Some good reviews, then this:

William S.
El Cajon, CA

3/16/2023
Charged my card close to $3000.00 Never got my Stuff . They to shut down & put in jail !

--------------------------------------------------
They do appear to have a real storefront:
They got me for $510

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA