JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Really, now we are judging people by the area and time they are there?? Last I checked a gas station was a legitimate stop. When the government does this everybody goes crazy, but it is OK for us to have double standards.

Alright John, you can crawl out from under your rock up there in Whatcom County and come on down to Tacoma to were this all took place at 12:30 in the morning and you tell me they were "just passing through". The area in question is full of a bunch of meth and crack heads, not an area were you get out of your car with out your sidearm in the middle of the night.

Alright John, you can crawl out from under your rock up there in Whatcom County and come on down to Tacoma to were this all took place at 12:30 in the morning and you tell me they were "just passing through". The area in question is full of a bunch of meth and crack heads, not an area were you get out of your car with out your sidearm in the middle of the night.

Ivory tower liberals. You gotta wonder how they would fare if dropped off suddenly in such places in their underwear

Ivory tower liberals. You gotta wonder how they would fare if dropped off suddenly in such places in their underwear

Some people only see good in other people and make it harder for themselves to see bad. That is the reason for an jury selection to weed those out.
Honestly, the only reason to go to that part of Tacoma at that time of night would be for drugs. Believe it or not there are people out there that carry guns and buy drugs and there are those out there that legaly carry and still buy drugs with there girlfiends kids in the car.

Some people only see good in other people and make it harder for themselves to see bad. That is the reason for an jury selection to weed those out.
Honestly, the only reason to go to that part of Tacoma at that time of night would be for drugs. Believe it or not there are people out there that carry guns and buy drugs and there are those out there that legaly carry and still buy drugs with there girlfiends kids in the car.

I believe it.. lots of real bad actors out there but they are not legally carrying if they possesses/use street drugs

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top