JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Processed garbage foods are cheaper than fresh foods. Makes no sense but its how the processed chemical filled cookie crumbles.

Not a lot of poor actually eating steak - beef in general is stupid high right now. Meat on a whole is expensive. The EBT beef buyers be livin large.

Chicken is the cheapest, its still getting spendy. We eat a lot of chicken and pork because beef is too spendy. Of course, we aren't getting subsidized and we aren't "poor" - just middle incomers with less left over than most poor folk.

Thing I still can't figure out is how poor people afford booze and tobacco? If you can afford that crap - you're not too poor to feed yourself!

Yeah, My wife works at Fred Meyers. I know what EBT buyers "buy" . Lots of smokes, lots of liquor and lots of processed foods on the EBT 'cause they're too lazy to cook.

Girl scout robbers welcome to the sanctuary north west MVIMG_20180317_214227.jpg

Food stamps / EBT should be restricted and restructured and operate more like a food bank. The stigma it used to have made people want to get off the dole. Now it seems half the country is on it.

I keep tellin these moms that if they want action all they need to do is to lose weight and dress better. They always get real mad and say bad words, and I'm just trying to be helpful like. I think if anyone shouldn't have guns it's these high-strung moms. They scare me.

Food stamps / EBT should be restricted and restructured and operate more like a food bank. The stigma it used to have made people want to get off the dole. Now it seems half the country is on it.

They think you are stupid because you aren't using the system to get "free" stuff.

Yeah, My wife works at Fred Meyers. I know what EBT buyers "buy" . Lots of smokes, lots of liquor and lots of processed foods on the EBT 'cause they're too lazy to cook.
Well you can't buy tabacco or alcohol with EBT but you can get someone to trade cash for food witch happens all the time

Well you can't buy tabacco or alcohol with EBT but you can get someone to trade cash for food witch happens all the time

Oregon Trail allows you to withdraw the entire amount as cash so you can spend it on whatever you want. I have a relative that drinks her entire stipend or whatever you call it.

The whole WASHINGTON GOVERNMENT was funded by out of state billionaires and still is Jay INSLEE has been bought and sold so many times he can't find another pimp

It must be killing him that the next port of call for Bloomberg's Fleet is in Oregon

So, these "mothers" are demanding action?....
....Well, here's some of my list of demands for them:

Feed your own damn kids
Make sure they go to school
If you are having a hard time handling the ones you got, don't have more
Stop covering up for your little felons
Pay attention to your kids (this will require you to avoid being high 24/7)
Try to remember who their various fathers are, and get THEM to pay (I'm tapped out)

Last Edited:
So, these "mothers" are demanding action?....
....Well, here's some of my list of demands for them:

Feed your own damn kids
Make sure they go to school
If you are having a hard time handling the ones you got, don't have more
Stop covering up for your little felons
Pay attention to your kids (this will require you to avoid being high 24/7)
Try to remember who their various fathers are, and get THEM to pay (I'm tapped out)
What weed is legal in WA.OR.AND CA . I CAN BE HIGH ALL I WANT LOL HEHEHE F#@$&+-_ joke

And......................
Let' not forget subsidised living, these azzgoles get to live in nicer places then I could afford, subsidised heath care, or using the emergency room for general healthcare ( for free:mad::mad::mad:) they get insurance subsidised, they get internet subsidised, free cell phones, and subsidised transportation( Tri-Met, but they don't use it unless they get to many d.u.i.s) and, they get tax breaks you and I do not! Even better if th ere one of the protected class of folks, no taxes, free schooling, and free health care!

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top