JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Aside from the fact that the ammunition is in the magazine backwards...
29258055_10215192467145758_3179810515408912384_n.jpg

Now here's the real story, which has nothing to do with kids, schools, or arming teachers:

"At about 11:55 p.m., Thursday, Sept. 26, the Fort Bend County Sheriff's Office received several 911 calls concerning gun shots in the Lakemont subdivision, which is in the Richmond area.

Deputies responded to the area and discovered a deceased male lying in the street in the 7500 block of Rosepath Lane. The deceased male was identified as George Harold Kemp Jr., 20, who had sustained several gunshot wounds.

Witnesses told deputies they were riding with Kemp in Kemp's vehicle. Kemp drove to the Lakemont subdivision to confront Brandon Lacour over a personal matter. Kemp parked down the street from Lacour's residence and called him on his cell phone, challenging Lacour, 17, to a fight. Lacour showed up with several other persons, all riding in Lacour's vehicle.

Lacour and his passengers exited the vehicle and approached Kemp. One of Lacour's passengers was carrying a hand gun. Witnesses told deputies that Lacour told the subject with the gun to shoot George Kemp, which he did.

The description of Lacour's vehicle was obtained and then was located traveling on Lakemont Drive. The vehicle was stopped and Lacour was driving. He was arrested and taken to the Fort Bend County Jail where he was booked on the charge of Murder. He will see a magistrate Sunday, so no bail has been set at this time."

Want to bet whether the gun was acquired legally, with a background check?

Either these people are really, REALLY ignorant, or they aren't very good liars. So this is an assault rifle according to MDA leader Shannon Watts:
DXSdDy_VMAAqOq9.jpg

I become more speechless each day. Talk about the blind leading the blind. In any other instance these people would be arrested for fraud.

1. Lake Oswego "church gun loophole'. Selective charging
2. Kate Brown promises to follow the constitution then promises to break it.
3. Government protects government. Police tell police to wait until the police show up.
4. Democrat and Republicans will say anything for a Bloomberg or Soros nickle. I
remember the good old days when Koch bros money was all you needed.

I'm 3000 miles away, and yet some how I'm responsible for this azz? I dont think so! Somebody please fix stupid! :mad:
Guilty by association isn't grounds for prosecution, and yet prosecuted I become! :eek::mad::eek:

I'm done with these people mom demand action lol and all the others COMMON SENSE MY A$$ IT'S A JOKE in case you all didn't here the people that organized the highschool walk out last week same people that organized the women's march . support buy the usual suspects

America. Where even the poor people are fat.

Let' think about That a little, how is it possible for a poor person to actually become fat? Oh wait, you and I foot the bill, they get their EBT cards and get to buy steak and ice cream and beer and BBQ, while I have to work my azz off to afford to eat a steak once a month!:eek:

They don't care about there Heath insurance we pay for that Obama care just keep them happy so they can vote .and when the mom's and dad die no big deal the kids will be on welfare also .the next group of DEPENDENT WELFARE VOTERS WILL BE THERE

Processed garbage foods are cheaper than fresh foods. Makes no sense but its how the processed chemical filled cookie crumbles.

Not a lot of poor actually eating steak - beef in general is stupid high right now. Meat on a whole is expensive. The EBT beef buyers be livin large.

Chicken is the cheapest, its still getting spendy. We eat a lot of chicken and pork because beef is too spendy. Of course, we aren't getting subsidized and we aren't "poor" - just middle incomers with less left over than most poor folk.

Thing I still can't figure out is how poor people afford booze and tobacco? If you can afford that crap - you're not too poor to feed yourself!

I could afford to buy a Cadillac Escalade but I buy AMMO AND GUNS INSTEAD .LOL WHEN IS THE PURGE GOING TO HAPPEN .HEHEH HAHSHA IM RUNNING OUT OF ROOM FOR ALL THIS AMMO AND GUNS .

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews