JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Kind of depends on what the six figures are. "Six figures" is a pretty vague term. Could be 100,000 or could be 900,000. Not saying he made that much money by any means, but there's lots of wiggle room in between.
True, but usually when someone states "I make six figures" I think it's usually inferred that they make the low six figures.

Also, consisting the median household income is low $60k and the top 1% income earners is somewhere around $600k, it's pretty safe to assume most are talking low six.

Last Edited:
True, but usually when someone states "I make six figures" I think it's usually inferred that they make the low six figures.

Also, consisting the median household income is low $60k and the top 1% income earners is somewhere around $600k, it's pretty safe to assume must are talking lots six.
Yeah, I would doubt if he was at the upper end. Do we know what he did for a living?

The quality parenting continues. Not only did the parents abandon their son and make a run for the border after the shooting, they hired their own high dollar attorneys and left the court (aka the taxpayers) to appoint one for their son.

I guess even they think he's guilty and not worth his day in court.

The quality parenting continues. Not only did the parents abandon their son and make a run for the border after the shooting, they hired their own high dollar attorneys and left the court (aka the taxpayers) to appoint one for their son.

I guess even they think he's guilty and not worth his day in court.

Probably representative of the amount of interest they have shown in him throughout his life which is one reason why he's so messed up.

I do not have the MI news links to put up because after so many newspaper online links - they are behind a pay to read deal.

The children and parents will be allowed to PICK UP their belongings but they will NOT be allowed to ENTER inside of the school building.

School authorities will HAND THEM OVER at a curb in a designated area.

I do not know if that day has already passed (Wednesday?) or if it on Thursday, Friday or next week.

Sorry about the online links. They were from Michigan ONLY newspapers.

This story may be on the national news links but I did not read them yet.

Cate

Side note:

Due to this MI story, there is a whole bunch more going on in NJ when it comes to new and very restrictive gun laws there. (I am sure more is going on in other states but this caught my attention.)

They are NOT just demanding types of storage but keeping it all apart in your own home.

They say that you will not be allowed to have a gun ready to use as an adult with NO children in the home and ALL OF IT has to be locked in a special place (Listed types of safes or not? NOT sure there now.) and ALL AMMUNITION has to be in another special place LOCKED UP (Listed types of safes or not?) too.

This was on some big gun web link news.

The NJ .gov people will talk about this newly drawn up proposal - LAW by the end of this week or next week?

The GUN LAW PROPOSAL was already written up - drafted and you could read all of it already!

How convenient! That was fast! Uh huh.

Cate

Baldie wants to blame the school for everything. Isn't that typical leftie behavior, blaming the government institutions for all your own issues?
I started watching that video and the first guy sounded intelligent and didn't come off as preaching one particular viewpoint. Then the lawyer guy started talking and I turned it off after about 15 seconds cuz he seemed to just be pushing his own agenda. To be fair I didn't watch much of though.

This is why your kid may get expelled (and/or arrested) for chewing his PB&J in to the shape of a gun.

a2b171_6521532.jpg

More red flags were present than previously reported.
Actually, most of this news about his online THREATS was out on some other websites including one or more that I posted here. From the gitgo - it was online.

Those website links still showed his links and writing including ONLINE threats AND they showed his mom's social media links, her professional Real Estate links, her LONG letters to Trump, social gripes, and her huge support of Trump.

MOST of HER stuff was deleted now or a couple of days ago but those copies may still be on my links from heavy.com and other places online.

HIS comments even included some very deep quotes made by famous authors in the past too. Deep and dark writing with HIS own stuff thrown in.

Some of us including my husband, here at home, and others online thought that it was kind of strange to see those famous authors and some of their writing ON the murderer's pages of various social accounts.

THOSE comments written by HIM in the past and on the night before of the shooting, were the VERY REASON why some students did NOT choose to go to school that fateful day and they told their parents those reasons. The parents let them stay home.

Some of those parents and children said that the police were notified. That was stated all over the news the day/evening of the shootings/murders. I already stated this. I saw it live.

The POLICE said not to believe everything that was said on them being notified. I believe that they were warned about a possible shooting and the school was too.

I know dang well that if MY kid, I never had children but if I did, SHOWED ME THOSE THREATS online and told me why they were afraid to go to school, I would CALL the police first AND the school so FAST as in a NY minute/second.

IT is one big cover your @@@ story when it comes to all of them in my opinion and I have already stated this.

With that said, the MURDERER when found guilty in a sane, fair and speedy trial should get the death penalty and be shot with 30-30 Win ammunition or hung by a sturdy rope.

There were several social accounts in that family too.

Cate

Last Edited:
Actually, most of this news about his online THREATS was out on some other websites including one or more that I posted here. From the gitgo - it was online.

Those website links still showed his links and writing including ONLINE threats AND they showed his mom's social media links, her Real Estate links, her LONG letters to Trump, social gripes, and her huge support of Trump.

MOST of HER stuff was deleted now or a couple of days ago but those copies may still be on my links from heavy.com and other places online.

HIS comments even included some very deep quotes made by famous authors in the past too. Deep and dark writing with HIS own stuff thrown in.

Some of us including my husband, here at home, and others online thought that it was kind of strange to see those famous authors and some of their writing ON the murderer's pages of various social accounts.

THOSE comments written by HIM in the past and on the night before of the shooting, was the VERY REASON why some students did NOT choose to go to school that fateful day and they told their parents those reasons. The parents let them stay home.

Some of those parents and children said that the police were notified. That was stated all over the news the day/evening of the shootings/murders. I already stated this. I saw it live.

The POLICE said not to believe everything that was said on them being notified. I believe that they were warned about a possible shooting and the school was too.

I know dang well that if MY kid, I never had children but if I did, SHOWED ME THOSE THREATS online and told me why they were afraid to go to school, I would CALL the police first AND the school so FAST as in a NY minute/second.

IT is one big cover your @@@ story when it comes to all of them in my opinion and I have already stated this.

With that said, the MURDERER when found guilty in a sane, fair and speedy trial should get the death penalty and be shot with 30-30 Win ammunition or hung by a sturdy rope.

There were several social accounts in that family too.

Cate
He put a LOT more than this up too.

Quote:

Crumbley allegedly posted this statement to his Twitter account on the night before the shooting, according to the lawsuit: "Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds. See you tomorrow Oxford."

Although his account was private at the time, he put the quote in his profile biography, which is available for the public to see.

~~~

Quote:

Previous to the November 30, 2021 incident, Ethan Crumbley posted countdowns and threats of bodily harm, including death, on his social media accounts, warning of violent tendencies and murderous ideology prior to actually coming to school with the handgun and ammunition to perpetuate the slaughter," the lawsuit states.

~~~

Those other children/students of various ages READ and easily saw what was OPEN FOR THE PUBLIC TO READ so they were not only private links with only some people ALLOWED to view his murdering crazy @@@ garbage and THREATS.

I do BELIEVE that his parents read it all and not only his mom too.

Cate

Last Edited:
This is why your kid may get expelled (and/or arrested) for chewing his PB&J in to the shape of a gun.

View attachment 1086156

The school district is going to be paying out big time.

The school paying out big money isn't unusual. The sad reality is that many districts have insurance and/or tax payer funding to cover that. The Parkland shooting victims recently settled with their school district: https://www.sun-sentinel.com/local/...lobg6dc3wkjze5ydagm-story.html?outputType=amp

If I were a lawyer, being the first to file means a big time pay day coming. I still don't think there will be any criminal liability on any school official.

CRIME

Published 18 hours ago

Oxford prosecutor releases alleged school shooter's drawings in case against parents

Part of another update - more on the link:

Prosecutors with McDonald's office say the drawings were among of several signs that Crumbley was troubled – signs which reportedly include messages to his mother.
Prosecutors with McDonald's office say the drawings were among of several signs that Crumbley was troubled – signs which reportedly include messages to his mother. In their filing, prosecutors note that Ethan had been "sending his mother disturbing texts about his state of mind," and that Ethan's parents "were made aware, in graphic form, of the serious risk posed by their son prior to the shooting."

Ethan Crumbley also kept the head of a baby bird in a jar in his room, prosecutors say, and once brought the item to school and left it in a bathroom. Crumbley was also "seen watching violent video of shootings" on the morning of November 30th.

McDonald's office has filed charges against Crumbley's parents James and Jennifer Crumbley, accusing the pair of being grossly negligent in ignoring clear signs that their son was unwell, and then purchasing a gun for him days prior to the shooting.

Ethan Crumbley also kept the head of a baby bird in a jar in his room, prosecutors say, and once brought the item to school and left it in a bathroom. Crumbley was also "seen watching violent video of shootings" on the morning of November 30th.

McDonald's office has filed charges against Crumbley's parents James and Jennifer Crumbley, accusing the pair of being grossly negligent in ignoring clear signs that their son was unwell, and then purchasing a gun for him days prior to the shooting.

~~~

Partial quote:

Prosecutors with McDonald's office say the drawings were among of several signs that Crumbley was troubled – signs which reportedly include messages to his mother. In their filing, prosecutors note that Ethan had been "sending his mother disturbing texts about his state of mind," and that Ethan's parents "were made aware, in graphic form, of the serious risk posed by their son prior to the shooting."

~~~

So they came across aka found some more strange TEXTS that the MURDERER sent to his Mother?

I think that it is strange and disturbing that the murderer would keep a head of a baby bird in a jar in his bedroom AND take it to school and leave it in a bathroom there. Gross!

Old Lady Cate

Oxford High Lawsuit

School administrators allegedly knew of and failed to intervene following a series of incidents involving a student who opened fire on classmates at Michigan's Oxford High School, according to new legal claims.

Four people were killed and seven others injured during the Nov. 30 attack carried out by 15-year-old Ethan Crumbley. Among other behavior, Crumbley is said to have brought a severed and jarred bird's head to school, carried bullets to class, drew a handgun on homework with the phrase "help me," and more. The $100M lawsuit, one of two brought against the school district, alleges staff not only failed to recognize and prevent the potential danger but increased the risk of attack.

Oxford High Lawsuit

School administrators allegedly knew of and failed to intervene following a series of incidents involving a student who opened fire on classmates at Michigan's Oxford High School, according to new legal claims.

Four people were killed and seven others injured during the Nov. 30 attack carried out by 15-year-old Ethan Crumbley. Among other behavior, Crumbley is said to have brought a severed and jarred bird's head to school, carried bullets to class, drew a handgun on homework with the phrase "help me," and more. The $100M lawsuit, one of two brought against the school district, alleges staff not only failed to recognize and prevent the potential danger but increased the risk of attack.
I don't blame them, while the criminal liability is on the parents, the school district (aka taxpayers) have much deeper pockets and are a better target for parents seeking compensation in a civil lawsuit.

Still no criminal charges against the school, and I don't think there will be.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews