JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Some pics just to prove Mavis wasn't always a monster.

PS: We got her biopsy results back on a mass we had removed from a her chest over a week ago. It was benign. I did not want to mention anything until after we knew she was clean because I did not want to jinx her. Of course now I think "We spent $2,200 to find out nothing is wrong with her?"

View attachment 278980 View attachment 278981 View attachment 278982

Peace of mind is worth a lot. Be glad it was nothing.

Some pics just to prove Mavis wasn't always a monster.

PS: We got her biopsy results back on a mass we had removed from a her chest over a week ago. It was benign. I did not want to mention anything until after we knew she was clean because I did not want to jinx her. Of course now I think "We spent $2,200 to find out nothing is wrong with her?"

View attachment 278980 View attachment 278981 View attachment 278982

Is Mavis a hybrid. It looks like she's recharging:p

228665-fb4256e32ec9932f359e8b03b9bed909_zpsadsbkqhl.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
We have a heck of time training our dogs. No matter how much training, scolding, praising, or trying to keep them off the furniture. They're even getting smarter from all of our efforts. I realized they were also hiding under our recent purchase of new furniture! We just can't get them trained!!

No matter what we try, once a week we vacuum two more off the floor.
We would not be without our four legged friends ;)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top