JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
image.jpeg

My then 2 1/2 year old and our pup. She's a great dane, black lab, and put bull.
Thank God she got the great dane temperment.

Yale. Looks like you have been there a time or two.

Hell yeah ?I live there on weekends during the summer :D We camp in the Souson or however it is pronounced.......Have been going up there for 15 years or so. Saddle Dam is the spot to put in......We used to park at a friends place years ago in Chelatchie Prairie and ride our bikes to the camping areas........

When it's bedtime I can go to the bedrooms and say "come on Quinn, time for bed." And no matter where he is in the house in a few seconds he will be up on the bed ready for sleep.

Same cat if you are in a chair (recliner) will come walking in looking at you. I always tell him 'come on, get up here' and he will ask permission again with a little low growl. Again, repeat that I want him up on the chair with me and he will climb on up and lay between my legs.

Same cat that will play fetch, same one that will open doors with levers (not good with grabbing the door knobs... That thumb issue). Wife hates it when he will listen to me and only me. Lay down, roll over, trim the nails, look at teeth.

Meet Quinn the butthead.
image.jpeg

Some pics just to prove Mavis wasn't always a monster.

PS: We got her biopsy results back on a mass we had removed from a her chest over a week ago. It was benign. I did not want to mention anything until after we knew she was clean because I did not want to jinx her. Of course now I think "We spent $2,200 to find out nothing is wrong with her?"

IMAG0064-1.jpg IMAG0074.jpg IMAG0075-1.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads