JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Some pics just to prove Mavis wasn't always a monster.

PS: We got her biopsy results back on a mass we had removed from a her chest over a week ago. It was benign. I did not want to mention anything until after we knew she was clean because I did not want to jinx her. Of course now I think "We spent $2,200 to find out nothing is wrong with her?"

View attachment 278980 View attachment 278981 View attachment 278982

Peace of mind is worth a lot. Be glad it was nothing.

Some pics just to prove Mavis wasn't always a monster.

PS: We got her biopsy results back on a mass we had removed from a her chest over a week ago. It was benign. I did not want to mention anything until after we knew she was clean because I did not want to jinx her. Of course now I think "We spent $2,200 to find out nothing is wrong with her?"

View attachment 278980 View attachment 278981 View attachment 278982

Is Mavis a hybrid. It looks like she's recharging:p

228665-fb4256e32ec9932f359e8b03b9bed909_zpsadsbkqhl.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
We have a heck of time training our dogs. No matter how much training, scolding, praising, or trying to keep them off the furniture. They're even getting smarter from all of our efforts. I realized they were also hiding under our recent purchase of new furniture! We just can't get them trained!!

No matter what we try, once a week we vacuum two more off the floor.
We would not be without our four legged friends ;)

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top