JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
We have a show your guns picture thread. How about a show your pets thread? You love them almost as much right?

Turns out I'm not the only 1911 fan in the house

null_zpsf3a991ab.jpg jaxsmall.jpg photo3_zps00ede522.jpg

The black one is my namesake.
Taku Wakan who we had as a family member for 20 years.
The other 2 are our current family members. Rescues that have a lifetime home here now.

uploadfromtaptalk1382058097949.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1382058149785.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1382058243045.jpg

Rescue's????? I thought you were one of those Cold Blooded Conservatives that dislikes animals and wants to push Grandma over a cliff?? Laughing.gif

Yeah that is what the libs think. I turn into that when around those SO.B's
Every canine deserves a home with good folks, and I am married to a gma.
Don't tell her that though. She will come out and out shoot me to prove otherwise again.<ROFLOL>

I will take a wolf pack over libs any day. The wolf is trustworthy and unpretentious.
As for these Alaskan Malamutes, they are preferred over every damned lib out there.

Very sweet cat. My last cat that lived 19 years was also pretty, but a real bubblegum.

I actually prefer dogs - love dogs - but they require too much time and attention. A cat lives its own life and doesn't really require an owner lol. John Wayne said something to that effect in True Grit when he was referring to his beer drinking cat General Sterling Price :).

Smitter2.jpg

Smitter2.jpg

ChairmanMeow_zps3ce0a002.jpg

This is Pilgrim. She is a forest rescue kitty, found her on Thanksgiving morning 2009, just a few weeks old.

The real rufus is my wife's little lap dog. I call him a barbeque terrier since he loves the stuff. Will try and find a picture...

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top