JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am a collector with two safes that are full, does that make me crazy? I hate when every time a whacko does something gun collectors pay for it. My grandfather & father collected guns and have entire rooms full of guns. They were both Vets as am I. The liberal media & school system has demonized collectors of firearms even though it is legal & part of our history. Even Presidents and Millionaires collected firearms, and that is all I have to say about that.

@Iceberg, I mirror your thoughts, there are millions of gun owners who go peacefully about their business each and everyday. I've personally been a gun owner for over 30 years, and carried a sidearm daily (more or less) every day for over 20 years.

Not once in those 30 years have my guns ever gotten up and fired themselves, not a single one of them. But the politicians and the main stream media want to turn us into not only criminals, but psychotic monsters due to our affinity for firearms...

Imagine how the founding fathers would look upon today's professional politicians...

Sad where we have wandered off too...

Business as usual. Anti-gunners only comprehend one use for a gun. They fear them because they know what they would do if they had one. No self control. They seek no real information and rely on fiction while pointing a finger at others for not being educated on their issues.

I've heard the term "bump trigger" more than once and every miss used gun term one could imagine. Even the police are illusive. Saying they didn't know where the shooter was. Uh, with all the shooting and smoke produced I believe there had to be a clue.

This crazed millionaire had a bunch of guns, so they say. He also reportedly had two planes. How many planes does one guy need? They say he was evil then mindlessly move on.

Government and even the private sector failed to protect Americans with all the unconstitutional surveillance at hand. They won't admit that (they'd have to give the money back). Now for those that stepped up and did an incredible job, thank you. But anyone who tries to stiffle our God given rights, good luck. Lie all you want. That play only works so many times

Media talking about the girlfriend ..... "how could you live in the same house with someone owning forty guns and not know whats going on":rolleyes: Its like they think guns are illegal. Dont they have a clue. Can the media be that misinformed and still try and report news:confused:

Change (lower) your Power Distance Index sir..

Being maligned by the media, a far-left, re-defining, liberal....is a badge of honor.

What is the MSM doing when they speak or write pejoratively? It's verbal flogging, it's a sadistic display of their frustration for not being able to control enough of our lives...

Once again; a badge of honor.

:cool:

Im glad I dont watch TV(the boobtube). Sounds a little off kilt, worring about what the talking heads in a box say. Like it will effect you personally in some way, but since your posting it has effected you.
I just cant go back to listen to what idiots in "news reporter" positions are pushing, because the crap they push isnt news worthy, most is just propaganda. News is very much controlled by the millionaires who want to push an agenda
Listen to Brian Williams about how he was there... cant believe that guys still on.

"Reporters" are like chefs. They really only cook for themselves. To show off what they can do. Reporters (news actors) are the same. Anyone can read a sheet of paper, but you need pazzaz if you want to make the big leagues like Brian Williams.

Most probably not...
...but, it does make ME jealous! :D

What makes me worry is that the way things seem to work these days, they could make it illegal to be over 64 years old unless you're a politician.

Logan's Run. Too many politicians are near 70, wealthy and have no idea what the average man is anymore without a spreadsheet analysis.

And I think you guys are overreacting it's only an "arsenal"
In the eyes of the media if they know you have it. If you don't go shooting up concerts or get caught selling drugs it's just a gun collection. If you do do something criminal three BB guns and a sling shot are an "arsenal"

Business as usual. Anti-gunners only comprehend one use for a gun. They fear them because they know what they would do if they had one. No self control. They seek no real information and rely on fiction while pointing a finger at others for not being educated on their issues.

Exactly right brother.

It's similar to fear of heights; fear of heights has also been described as fear of jumping. These people are not afraid of guns, they are afraid of themselves.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top