JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
animal rights and hunting has nothing to do with the second amendment debate

Well, it does at least in one respect. Armed people do not have to pay attention to the banners.

If (when) SHTF, these people are going to be eating other people, soon enough. Looniness is a luxury possible only in comfortable societies.

Does anyone ever eat at KFC?

Perhaps the most shocking revelation that PETA has ever made, is that KFC tortures Chicks!

Picture%20025.jpg

She used to date me, till I dumped her:rolleyes:

Back in the day I had to read a book written by this 'Famous' Jewish woman that stated that every photo was an act of rape, I forget her name but she wrote a dozen different books with the same theme "Every act of cookery is an act of rape" was her most recent money maker.
The world is insane, puppies are being raped by Mummys on a daily basis but no one has a bleep to give

Last Edited:
Fvck yes! Oops, I forgot a comma there.

Oh boy. Now they're telling us what food we can eat. I guess I'll meditate my next elk to death.
I know >10 vegans, two of whom both independently said to me (my paraphrase here), "vegans who think they're saving the planet by their organic, animal free diet have their head up their asses." I think they actually said, "wrong" or "mistaken". They both went on to explain, when you factor in transportation and agrarian inefficiency to maintain exclusively vegan diets, when you get your food from stores, it is more costly to the environment.

Kinda like electric cars having a carbon footprint not too dissimilar from gas powered vehicles, but being much more costly, environmentally, to produce.
When I learned that vegans will not eat honey because "it comes from animals" I knew they were hoplessly whacked. Bees do not PRODUCE honey, they merely transport it and concentrate it by evaporation inside the hives. Meanwhile, trees MAKE apples oranges, bananas, etc, yet they have no problem eating those things.

Its always fun to watch the reactions whenever I ask some vegan/vegetarian/PETA type iwhat they think when they ear the piercing scream of a carrot being ripped violently and mercilessly from the only home they've ever known, then hlaf drowed in water to "clean it" (he's already quite clean, thank you veryt much) then decapitated and feet lopped off into the bargain... and, most often, fed into a wood-chipper like device to grind and squeeze and shred in order to prepare it for the villent act of being swallowed..... they look at me is if they were searching for the long white sleeves that tie behind my back...I look back at them the same way but I know something they don't..... THEY"RE the ones messed up in de haid.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top