JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I just had an idea - let's take all deer, elk, moose, bison and any other critter, put them in a safe, kill-free zone. Then let's take all bears, Cougars, wolves, & coyotes and put them in an enclosed area with vegans, anti hunters and anti 2As. Then we will truly learn the meaning of murderous meat.

After careful thought I have come to the conclusion that the hippies and vegans are correct. We should all eschew eating our furry four legged friends and eat things grown from seed.

I personally recommend these seeds.
bacon-seeds.jpg

I hunt . I eat meat.
If you do not , then how difficult is it just to say "No thanks , not for me ." Then go on with your life?
I hunt , but I have never murdered any animal. I obey hunting laws. The animals I have killed , have fed me and my family , their hides and or antlers and bones have been made into works of art . The animals I have killed have had a quick , clean death and a natural life , unlike some cows and chickens in the grocery stores.
To equate eating meat as the same as unlawfully taking a humans life is a wrong.
One is a criminal act , the other is a act of life.
All animals kill to eat . The wolf kills and eats the deer who kills and eats the plant.
The fact that I use a rifle or bow to kill the deer rather than pulling the deer down and feasting on it while it is still living as a wolf often does , might even be more humane to the deer.
Andy

Last Edited:
This is the type of dead from the neck up person who is only opposed because it fits an agenda. If society had gone vegetarian/vegan these are the same people who would be in full favor of killing the deer off because they were eating their pretty little veggie patch and taking their food.

At least the whiner new generation attending UC Davis are a bit more realistic so they go to Murder Burger and feel more empowered through eating at a place that calls it murder lol.

bnsaibum:

This is by no means anything new. People have been calling for an end to hunting and fishing for many years.

Many people do not realize this, but the American Humane Society supports implementing total bans on all types of hunting, and wild fishing too. The are still in favor of commercially produced meat and fish, though. Although they do encourage people to become vegetarians.

PETA, though, is adamantly against all eating of meat and fish, even if commercially raised. Back in 1998, they attempted to get all fishing in Crater Lake National Park banned.

These people all consider animals to be just like people. This sort of crazy thought process is probably what was behind that Super Bowl commercial that featured a "Puppymonkeybaby"

View attachment 277098

I am still having a difficult time getting that disturbing image out of my mind:

View attachment 277099

Didn't see that (matter a fact didn't click on OP's link either, lol)..
was that a BBQ sauce commercial?

I have always wondered if these Vegans and PETA members would still be what they are if there was nobody around for them to tell about it.

The PETA folks get out in public and create big spectacles, so that they can insure that they always have an audience. And the news media is often glad to report on these protests.

PETA's latest tactic they have employed this past year is to blame eating beef and drinking milk for the water shortages currently happening around our country, especially in California, which has been under severe drought. They argue that the best way to fight the drought is to stop eating meat, and no longer drink any milk.

In this protest at the California State Capitol, two young PETA protesters showered naked in public, in order to make their point:

Last Edited:
You would run away from this Vegan girl?? What makes you guys think that these girls are all crazy??

Does this girl appear to have a crazy look on her face?

View attachment 277165

I would walk away. Sleeve tattoos are just a no-go for me. Nothing wrong as far as I can tell. But I don't know her.

Now if she was a PETA member I would run away. Dey be crazy.

PETA also reminds folks that they cannot wear any real fur or leather. You need to buy the fake products instead.

Do you know that PETA was able to successfully rid the city of San Francisco of any stores selling furs? They picketed and protested outside the establishments, until they were forced to either stop selling fur products, or closed and moved out of the city. And the San Francisco Police Dept did nothing at all to protect the stores, citing the 1st Amendment rights of the PETA protesters. Customers entering the stores had to endure non-stop taunts and rebukes from the protesters.

Here is one of their protests that was held just outside San Francisco City Hall, to gather support for this effort to rid the city of fur dealers.

So any hunters that shoot and kill furbearers, are also very, very bad people in their minds. I hope that no one here in this forum is guilty of this terrible sin of skinning animals.
--------------------------------------

Never even skinned a chicken egg before,, I swear:rolleyes:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top