JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Under the most fundamental meaning of the word, any discharge of a firearm is a violent act. Having said that, there are some important distinctions that the author of this piece, and most Bliss Ninnies in general, miss in regards to "gun violence" and their conflation of the various means, methods, and motives of death. When used in the context of humans, violence is generally taken to mean those acts that are aggressive, harmful, and generally antisocial. Those are the same acts that beget our homicide and violent crime rates. To then consider that the "gun violence" rate for humans is then roughly 200% larger than it actually is by including those who tragically choose to take their own lives as if that choice is the moral equivalent of engaging in the reprehensible criminal acts of aggression is beyond the pale and an utterly repugnant view to hold, never mind the fact that focusing on one subset of violence is disingenuous, at best.

Then we have this gem, and the untold millions of "gun violence" "victims" in our country...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/jay-shooster/the-victims-of-gun-violen_b_9112200.html

Words fail me.

Coyote derby got shut down this weekend:(. The fuzz busted the guy who ran it saying some crap about permits or sumpin.

Oh well, probably go out Saturday and rip some dogs anyway.

Other than being about guns and shootin' stuff ...
This topic may have been posted in the wrong forum....
...perhaps the "not enough goofy humor here" thread?:):D:)

.it's just a big furry bonus making idiot, liberal, animal hugger, heads explode:s0021:

olivia_munn_choking_the_chicken-64813.gif

bnsaibum:

This is by no means anything new. People have been calling for an end to hunting and fishing for many years.

Many people do not realize this, but the American Humane Society supports implementing total bans on all types of hunting, and wild fishing too. The are still in favor of commercially produced meat and fish, though. Although they do encourage people to become vegetarians.

PETA, though, is adamantly against all eating of meat and fish, even if commercially raised. Back in 1998, they attempted to get all fishing in Crater Lake National Park banned.

These people all consider animals to be just like people. This sort of crazy thought process is probably what was behind that Super Bowl commercial that featured a "Puppymonkeybaby"

giphy.gif

I am still having a difficult time getting that disturbing image out of my mind:

puppy-monkey-baby.jpg

Last Edited:
Sex is an aggressive act of passion. Should we ban it?

Fvck yes! Oops, I forgot a comma there.

What's happening at Vassar College should be shocking, but similar shootings have been largely ignored across the country. The annual death toll climbs well into the millions, yet there is no accurate record of the casualties. Why? Because the victims were born as members of the wrong species.

Oh boy. Now they're telling us what food we can eat. I guess I'll meditate my next elk to death.
I know >10 vegans, two of whom both independently said to me (my paraphrase here), "vegans who think they're saving the planet by their organic, animal free diet have their head up their asses." I think they actually said, "wrong" or "mistaken". They both went on to explain, when you factor in transportation and agrarian inefficiency to maintain exclusively vegan diets, when you get your food from stores, it is more costly to the environment.

Kinda like electric cars having a carbon footprint not too dissimilar from gas powered vehicles, but being much more costly, environmentally, to produce.

Maybe we should let deer populate in the communities of anti-hunters. See how long it takes before they either start killing the deer themselves or hiring others to do it.

Meat is Murder!!!!
Yes its tasty, tasty Murder. deer jerky.

Joking aside taking the life of an animal for the reason of meat is
100% the way of life. Do these crazy nutbags want to ban wolves for ripping the throats out of
a deer and leaving it to kick scream and end in death while being eaten alive. Nature is way more violent then people, if only these idiots would see reality. I guess they are the type that see a great white shark and go here fishy fishy :rolleyes::rolleyes:o_O:oops::confused::(:mad:

animal rights and hunting has nothing to do with the second amendment debate, for a person to try to corroborate the two only shows their ignorance on either subject. I wouldn't worry about such an outlier opinion, even most anti-gun liberals support hunting... the author is an idiot even amongst gun controllers... just look at the comments on that article buy Huffpo readers themselves. Actually, the comments make up for the 2 minutes I will never get back from reading the article in the first place.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top