JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
UPDATE on the KGW article. Checking in with Tony... it's bogus. Mistaken or misdated reporting. Seeing how he's the attorney on the case, he would know.

Ignore!
That is absolutely crazy- as of 7:23 this am, KGW literally still has it currently on the front page of their 'news' website. I went ahead and took screenshots of the article, to memorialize it and the bad journalism. Will be interesting to see if/when they retract/redact it . . .
IMG_4128.jpeg

That is absolutely crazy- as of 7:23 this am, KGW literally still has it currently on the front page of their 'news' website. I went ahead and took screenshots of the article, to memorialize it and the bad journalism. Will be interesting to see if/when they retract/redact it . . .
View attachment 1820560
As I said, it's a scam designed to lower our defenses and let the scammers do their dirty work on the side in getting 114 implemented.

Completely off topic to the thread, but just to briefly say... any hostile nation would have to be utterly stoopid not to take advantage of our open borders and make a passive invasion into the U.S.

Infiltrate a million boots on the ground and the target nation will provide support, housing, medical care and a healthy monthly paycheck... vastly superior to anything you would provide for them in your own country, I might add... until you're ready to act??

I mean "c'mon man". Any enemies wet dream!! 🤣
Sooo Biden is our enemy.

You forgot the leftist that voted for this hot potato like 110 and 114 along with many others.

What does this mean then?

Using this diagram, I believe it means the state has asked the Supreme Court to take the case directly from the Circuit Court (left hand path). The Supreme Court says: no, use the right hand path from Circuit Court to the Court of Appeals first.

Oregon_State_Court_Flow_Chart.png

Bruce

I think there is way too much speculation and confusion here largely due to the kgw author. My suggestion is wait for info from a reliable source. The attorney (Tony Aeillo I think is the name) and Maxine Bernstein I would consider reliable sources fwiw. We are spinning our wheels and going in circles imo.

Using this diagram, I believe it means the state has asked the Supreme Court to take the case directly from the Circuit Court (left hand path). The Supreme Court says: no, use the right hand path from Circuit Court to the Court of Appeals first.

View attachment 1820685

Bruce
Do we have any other official confirmation that the Oregon Supremes have officially denied the State's petition after Jan 2024?

You mean like they did for Covid?

Shutting down schools and businesses and curtailing , restricting and then mandating mask and an unknown and completely untested fakecine on all of us short on losing our jobs and being ostracized from society?
How'd that work?
They found it a complete success and the next step is disarming us to go further.

That's the Avengers style endgame.

They aren't fixing the homeless crisis because they want them dead and gone. That is why 110 was implemented and why we have an invasion across our borders.

In before Vinnie and others say this is all poppycock.🙄

View attachment 1820672
We'll just call it better to be prepared than not. What I see in this site, people are open minded and aware on current events in any form. What is important is all about knowing that's why there are discussions. Sad to say, I have neighbors even relatives chooses to ignore and prefer being biased than realistic. One thing I do know that when SHTF, I know anyone here at NWF including myself are heading for their plan B/C escape route while other people even supported him are waiting for a miracle while the SILO closing down on their face while driftwood is enjoying every minute of getting away with it.
Lets just say I came from a republican country and was taken over by the communist till today. That was 40 years and that's not gonna happen again this time.

Last Edited:
This is all my search found:

Bruce
That denial of a stay is from 2023.

I did a search using that identifier on the bottom and only came up with the police associations friend of the court submission:

So it's all old stuff Imo.

Last Edited:
Do we have any other official confirmation that the Oregon Supremes have officially denied the State's petition after Jan 2024?
If folks are keeping up with the posts.... the KGW article is bogus. I spoke with Tony... "our" attorney... he had a good laugh and confirmed there has been no development on the current state filing.

The article was a near reprinting of a Feb, 2023 article published by FOX12. Last February they did in fact deny the states petition after St. Raschio ordered the preliminary injunction, but that has nothing to do with the current... post permanent injunction order... petition by the state.

KGW's reporter obviously didn't pay attention to the year and reported it as Feb 2024 news.

If folks are keeping up with the posts.... the KGW article is bogus. I spoke with Tony... "our" attorney... he had a good laugh and confirmed there has been no development on the current state filing.

The article was a near reprinting of a Feb, 2023 article published by FOX12. Last February they did in fact deny the states petition after St. Raschio ordered the preliminary injunction, but that has nothing to do with the current... post permanent injunction order... petition by the state.

KGW's reporter obviously didn't pay attention to the year and reported it as Feb 2024 news.
A liberal reporter spewing false news?

I'm shocked! 😶

This is all my search found:

Bruce
Fwiw in that 2023 denial of a stay OR supremes took 8 business days to respond to the states request for a stay (counting the date of submittal as day 1). Not sure if that helps with this one or not but if we knew the date the state submitted this time that might give us an indication of when the supremes might respond. Emphasis on the word "might".

Fwiw in that 2023 denial of a stay OR supremes took 8 business days to respond to the states request for a stay (counting the date of submittal as day 1). Not sure if that helps with this one or not but if we knew the date the state submitted this time that might give us an indication of when the supremes might respond. Emphasis on the word "might".
Official intent notification for the implementation pending appeal request was sent to Tony on the 9th, but actual filing to the courts, tomorrow (02/12) is the 30 day deadline.

Here is KGWs "contact us" info, everyone should let them know that the story is false and to fire whomever wrote/reported it.
https://www.kgw.com/contact-us

Also, in case anyone is looking for a career change, KGW is hiring for a "Reporter/Multiskilled Journalist"!! Included in the job posting:
  • "We want someone who isn't afraid to tackle complicated topics, someone who doesn't just pitch stories straight from a press release and has the vision to broaden it out to show the larger context of why this story matters."
Also, part of the job requirements are:
  • "Understanding of the tenets of professional journalism"

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews