JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
22lr.jpg

In Tokyo any American is "Massive". Ask an Asian woman in Japan about American men they will say "so big" and giggle.

Last Edited:
My take away is this. When disposing of contraband. Do not do so where cameras are watching.
Get a bag, goto the head ( non-gender identified restroom ) and hide it in with the unpleasantness. ( used feminine hygiene products ( is that PC still ? ) )

I have read on forums about what to do if you find yourself on the wrong side of a security check point and tossing in the trash is always recommended, over felony charges.

I go to Japan frequently. I am paranoid about checking my bags for any stray ammo. Even a spent casing can cause major problems for you. They have a zero tolerance there about guns, ammo, knives. Even the Yakuza these days don't screw around with guns much any more. Although there is a symbiotic relationship between them and law enforcement, they understand that they will do hard jail time for the smallest gun related crime

I'm planning on shooting a massive amount of rounds during the IDPA match this Saturday. That's if I don't get heat-prostitution.

Sheldon, when's our next zombie shoot... those are massively fun!

Ok, time for a definition from the Reefer & Olfart Dictionary: HEAT PROSTITUTION - a debilitating condition that sometimes occurs after an inordinate amount of time in the hot sun while simultaneously deprived of cold beer, resulting in the victim/patient being "totally screwed".

It's been a long time since I was in Japan but even then they took this stuff deadly serious. We laugh and joke about it, and yeah most of us probably shoot more than a 100 rns of .22 in a short session with the kids/grandkids but this Lady is in some deep chit.

and for the record I keep more than a 100 rns in my night stand:D

I looked up the word massive in the unabridged dictionary and the definition is as follows: "99 or more rounds of .22 long rifle cartridges".

I like the humor in the responses here but...
For lots of folks out in the "Non gun owning world" this amount of ammo of any kind is alarming to them.

Many of my co-workers and relatives would not understand that 100 rounds of .22LR ammo is a very common amount to have on hand and or easy to shoot through in a shooting session.

I view the OP ( at least the title ) as a reminder that the rest of world might not have the same gun views as those on this forum or those folks who I call friends.
Andy

Last Edited:
Status

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads