JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
I'm no Nipponophile (tm;)), but I collect Japanese swords and flags from WW2..

Im wondering what your family called them in the 1940s when the delicate J word was very common terminology?
I wonder what a USMC veteran of any of the battles of the Pacific called them?
I wonder what the victims of the Rape of Nanking called them while their babies were being used for bayonet practice?
Ask my great aunt Eva who was a schoolmarm in the Philippines in 1941 and died in a Japanese DEATH camp in 1944 what she might have called them-or what any of the millions of Chinese,Filipino,British,Indian,Dutch,etc,etc who were savagely tortured,raped,beaten,and murdered by your beloved Japanese would have called them.
The Japanese-American members of the 442nd did what they should have- showed that they were true Americans and kicked Nazi heinie and didn't sit around whining about what some guy said in the internet like a pu$$y.

What did Hirohito and crew think of non Japanese?

The SJW crap can work both ways.

I do readily admit that the guys with the stupid Asian talking imitation was corny,and totally unnecessary.

Have a wonderful day.

Post #13 doesn't sound remotely like a WWII vet. People like my Dad who did, would be in his 90's plus. Guys from the 442nd would certainly tell Post #13 where to get off. Just like I'm calling out Post #13 now.

I think everyone needs to take a step back at this point. Two wrongs don't make anything right and this has gone on long enough. I'm guessing that none of us no matter how level headed we are will get our point across. At this point we are just :s0013: and making things worse.

Yeah, this thread has gone so far off topic I don't even know where to begin.

Thread closed.

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top