JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
LOL. THAT, coming from Pocahontas? I guess she has forgotten......

Turn-In-Your-Weapons.jpg

Aloha, Mark

Seems reasonable to me. Of course being broke has also limited the number of guns I can buy, some what, and did not need the feds to pass a law.

Last Edited:
Inb4 hillary tries to VP run with any of the female candidates as last ditch effort to elect dual female leaders and claim sexism keeps them out as the next 4 year big investigation.
Haha :s0114: . Why would any presidential hopeful voluntarily suicide themselves by inviting Hillary to be their VP?

Next D POTUS will undoubtedly be kept waaay too busy defending themselves against lawsuits and impeachment proceedings to push any kind of agenda, despite their empty campaign rhetoric.

Impeachment? Impeachment for what?

Don't know yet... whaddaya got? :s0094:
I doubt it. The Republicans won't stoop that low or they will be too busy with their heads buried in the sand.

Sooooo, uhhhhhhhmmmmmm, NO.

Where does this lying flying tur() get off with this crappola? SHALL NOT INFRINGE, means it's ok to put a limit on gun purchases???

BTW, her latest lie is that one of the universities fired her for getting pregnant. Sounds good right?... Except she's on tape saying it was her lack of education credentials that caused her to quit. :rolleyes:

So why should we believe she is serious about putting something like this thru... just more hot air to please the sheeple!!!
Don't forget her fauxcahontis secret

Limit the number of guns someone can own.... because it's possible to commit a mass shooting with two (or more guns) in each hand at the same time, thereby making it even more deadly... got it, check. :rolleyes:
Oh no... I just thought of the problem three armed people will have ...

I doubt it. The Republicans won't stoop that low or they will be too busy with their heads buried in the sand.
I said something similar to what I posted to my GF today and she said something similar to what you said... I know, it'll never happen. Rs, with few exceptions, have been attempting to take the High Road for decades, never going on the (or BEING) offensive. Those are the establishment Rs that we hired DJT to counteract... punching-bags trying to ingratiate themselves to the media, trying to be accommodating, angling for invites to the toniest DC cocktail parties and soirees, sellouts and swamp creatures, every last one of them. If they haven't learned by now that it will NEVER happen, then there is little hope for our republic and NO hope for them... vote em out.

I, personally, LOVE all the impeachment posturing, political theater, and subsequent lack of efficacy by our legislative branch... when those people are busy with that kind of silliness they can't pass more stupid laws (witness 2019... NOTHING!) and that suits me just fine.

If the Rs want to portray themselves as REAL conservatives they'll follow along and rewrite the Ds playbook to ensure gridlock... it's what I would do.

They'll be too busy crossing the aisle and trying to put out sound bites that the media will approve.
I pretty much passed judgment on them when they couldn't pull their heads out of their backsides during Trump's first two years. Paul Ryan should be tarred and feathered and mailed to Canada.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top