JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
American woman arrested after throwing away massive supply of bullets in Tokyo airport trash can

In airport in Tokyo
100 rounds

.22 caliber handgun ammunition ( possibly 22 LR ? )

she had unknowingly brought the bullets from America, having forgotten to remove them from her bag and not noticing them until after arriving in Japan.

The police are also launching an investigation into how the contraband slipped by immigration and customs officials.

Were these in her carry-on? If so, TSA needs a review too.

News links, You may need a translator:
<broken link removed>
"four lumps of lumps of 22 caliber pistols"

羽田空港のゴミ箱に実弾100発捨てる事件 銃刀法違反でアメリカ人女逮捕 | ニュース速報Japan
"suspected of abandoning a large amount of live bombs in the garbage can".

American woman arrested after throwing away massive supply of bullets in Tokyo airport trash can

Quoted from the article.....
"Elderly traveler dumped 100 rounds of live ammo in Haneda international terminal.
The woman, who is in her 60s and whose name has not been released, landed at Tokyo's Haneda Airport on July 4 along with her husband
."

This highly offensive article must have been written by a complete idiot !!
:mad::mad: Since when is "in her 60's" ... ELDERLY :mad::mad:

I am deeply offended and plan on blocking an intersection soon as "Price is Right" is over then go to a buffet for dinner at 3:30 ...who's with me? (we'll try to be home in bed by 6:00 for "Wheel" but you may want to have your neighbor's kid set your Beta to record it for you)

Last Edited:
I've thrown more .22lr away than that. I had a partial brick of golden's that were functioning awfully so I just tossed them.

A few years back there was an article on one of the Brit news sites where a intense investigation was underway when a shopkeeper found a .22 short spent casing on his doorstep.

To any of us thats child's play!

Childs-Play.jpg

Massive. Massive. MASSIVE. This is a massive news bulletin. Sossss massive even Godzilla heard about it. He is now pis ... sed. Look out Tokyo!

The Silver Plate B29 "Doc" is warming up its mills.
All will be taken care of. Such a MASSIVE stash shall not go un revenged? Enough. :)

Status

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top