JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I would hope that someone within the firearms community who has a good understanding of how to use Youtoob, present a short video that would distance the good gun guys from this nutcase. And as a whole, condemn such action as it is not representative of the firearms community.

Perhaps @PlayboyPenguin (The Yankee Marshall on YT, and member here) would consider addressing this. He is an open carry advocate, but I am certain he would heartily condemn an action like this.

TF is an AP-14 firearm the article talks about with a mag capacity of 47 rounds?

A mutant love child from an AR-15 and a Mini-14? :s0112:

It looked like an AK with plastic-fantastic furniture in the video. So, I'm guessing this was born of the high quality journalism we expect these days.

BUYCQ_tCAAA0JYk.jpg

Most places you have a right to open carry a loaded firearm in a responsible and reasonable manner. I'm not aware of anyplace that's OK with you dressing up like a mass murderer and deliberately scaring the aoogah out of everyone.

We felt a little afraid for our lives when we were pulled over, so we figure we've got to protect ourselves.
Sounds a lot like "We're upset and want to get back at them."

Yeah when they claimed it was all because they got pulled over and not happy with how they get treated... We're clearly dealing with clinically insane people...And that would add credibility too the claim these guys are liberals trying to spark a reaction.

Hang with me on this, I think it relates to this thread:

So the wife and I today were on a curvy country road with many blind corners. The snow was recently plowed, leaving little to nothing for the shoulder. We pass a lady who is jogging along the road. She's wearing a jogging suit and ear pods and running with the traffic flow. She can't hear approaching traffic from the rear, and there is little to no shoulder to run on, and many blind corners.

Later, I saw the video of these idiots walking into the police station in masks and semi-auto rifles in order to register a complaint.

It occurs to me that we live in a nation that has been so successful in protecting its citizens from the consequences of their foolish decisions, that we now have raised a generation without a drop of common sense.

It occurs to me that we live in a nation that has been so successful in protecting its citizens from the consequences of their foolish decisions, that we now have raised a generation without a drop of common sense.
I agree one hundred percent. As I have stated before, I'm at the beginning years of the millennial generation. I'm no genius but as far as people my age and younger who vote liberal; I feel like I'm constantly surrounded by mongoloids. Common sense is going away in this country. Like the lady jogging with ear buds. Hell I go to Corvallis and constantly see drivers with hear buds jamming out to music.

We live in a country that's so awesome people hate us for it. So much that they wanna try and kill us and obviously have tried. I understand all the different point of views on this thread, but put yourself in the cops shoes. I'm not saying I'm a fan of cops. I'm just saying they are human beings who probably have a bigger target on their backs from crazy $#itheads. What reaction is expected in our current world of terrorist when you walk in a police station with a rifle not carried peacefully?

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads