JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Meet at Mary's Peak?

• Total voters
The other guy I really like is George Dawns. He's BLM Law Enforcement (short guy who drove in with the flashing light display). He is really cool. A huge supporter of the 2nd Ammendment and a great asset to target shooters. Good dude!

What was Al's side kick's name? Darn it if I can't remember, but he, again, is a great supporter for gun rights and shooting. Really good guy to talk with.

Yes he is one heck of a guy. Glad we are on his side. His boss probably already knows he really puts a lot of extra effort and time into getting this clean up organized but we should also let him know we appreciate it.
Tracy and I were going to go up there tomorrow evening for a drive and see if it is still pristine. Any bets? Just hope I can walk by that gate without getting a quezzy feeling.

Yeah, I think George is new to the area, but even got his kid to come out.

I think that other Deputy's name was Tugwell. ;)

I don't know about George being new to the area... He was there 2 years ago at the cleanup and when we did the Welches cleanup, I heard he may not be there because Marys Peak was more his territory. I thought George was a well known figure around those parts.

I don't know about George being new to the area... He was there 2 years ago at the cleanup and when we did the Welches cleanup, I heard he may not be there because Marys Peak was more his territory. I thought George was a well known figure around those parts.

Newerish. Al has been working this area for a long time. :)

Interesting afternoon on the Peak today. Started going down the 3000 line and the first pull out that is posted for unsafe shooting has 2 younger men in it blasting away. Left all the shooting targets and brass. Went a little further and got ran off the road by a service truck coming up the road driving like a SOB idiot. We went into the ditch. He stopped, spun out and kept going. Nice catapillar yellow. No damage luckily .
Now for the better part. The new to us S&W pistols shoot like a dream.
The best part was the BLM quarry that we cleaned up Sunday probably had less than a 5 gallon bucket of trash left so far.
Talked with Dept Moody up there and said he wished he had been able to attend but he was out of town

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top