JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'll be glued to the TV tomorrow during the state of the nation address.

From what I read in the Washington Post it sounds like they think they "Let Congress interfere" too much in their plots to destroy this Nation over the last 5 years.

It's as if they are begging for a revolution.

I'll be glued to the TV tomorrow during the state of the nation address.

From what I read in the Washington Post it sounds like they think they "Let Congress interfere" too much in their plots to destroy this Nation over the last 5 years.

It's as if they are begging for a revolution.

Do you mean Marshal Law? Can you imagine what obammy would do with that? The first sign of revolution he would EO it. I am not saying they don't deserve revolution in there face one will lead to the other.

I prefer copper hollow points myself hehe, they frag better.

Ya Blitz, if something does not change in the next 600 days, then thing are going to get worse way worse.

Our law makers are delusional as they are "OBSOLETE " in a martial law state, hard not to laugh at such ignorance of the majority
of Liberals who are trying to fix a broken piece of glass with duct tape
, not knowing there rights are next and they will be unarmed,
and law makers will be unemployed and people like there are in this forum will be whats left and in many cases still armed.

God made sheep, and the sheep know they are to be shaven and put up no fight and are compliant to the needs of their master
even if it means death to the sheep.

Maybe that's why "homeland security" told us to stock up on duct tape :rolleyes:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top