JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yes, their was a former FBI criminal profile analyst or something similar who said we just need to ignore and forget them entirely. I'll try to find the article with the interview. He was somewhat famous.

It's not us who need to ignore the shootings, it is the news media, and we all know that isn't going to happen - ever.

This wasnt even a "mass shooting." It was a teenager freaking out on a jealous rage. I love how they just keep adding in the "explosives" angle though despite full opportunity to use them and didnt. Trying to make more out of it then reality.

Maryland Govener's phone:

"Yes?"

"Oh! A shooting? In a mall? How many bodies?"

"Only three? Thats disappointing... Well, how can we make it seem bigger?"

"You have to spin it, did you see what the party got away with in Conneticut last year?!?"

The 800 lb violent gorillia in the room that few want to discuss is America's rapidly altering demographics combined with crime stats

Darion Marcus Aguilar of the 4700 block of Hollywood Road in College Park arrived at the Mall at Columbia by cab about 10:15 a.m. Saturday, or roughly an hour before he fired six-to-eight shots from a Mausberg 12-gauge shotgun he bought from an unidentified source in Montgomery County in December, police said.

I don't know for sure his demos but the vast majority of violent crime's source is clear

Interesting that these sacrificial wack jobs are all over the place lately. Almost looks like they are psychologically triggered moles!!

One mall patron said when he looked at her it was as if he had just "snapped out of a trance" and was totally stunned at where he was and had just realized he shot two people. Very interesting comment.

ap_darion_aguilar_140126_16x9_992.jpg

And next, pictures of his victims?

People wonder why I've always carried full size service pistols with several reloads. How many here know how deadly a shotgun can be?

So if you are just going to shoot yourself after two victims, why bring extra ammo and a backpack with explosives. Something doesn't seem to be adding up for me. [put on tinfoil hat] I wonder if he was able to overcome his programing and stop his own attack before his handlers could do more damage.

So if you are just going to shoot yourself after two victims, why bring extra ammo and a backpack with explosives. Something doesn't seem to be adding up for me. [put on tinfoil hat] I wonder if he was able to overcome his programing and stop his own attack before his handlers could do more damage.

Gee.....sounds familiar doesn't it!? Just in time for State of The Union, and more executive orders.

Exactly Big, that was my point. He brought "massive amounts of ammunition" and "homemade explosives" but, he killed himself BEFORE he was confronted. Seems rather shady.

Exactly Big, that was my point. He brought "massive amounts of ammunition" and "homemade explosives" but, he killed himself BEFORE he was confronted. Seems rather shady.

He probably had some firecrackers.
They embellished for their cause as usual.

When the last 45 years have been packed with false egalitarianism, "what's yours is mine", no personal responsibility required, crack and other drugs, violent rap music blaming everyone but yourself for your life, greed, envy, violence and hatred is the result. It's only going to get worse. I see this one as a "hate" crime, personally.. if ever there were

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top