JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
3 dead so far. Appears one is probably gunman.

Standby for another round of "OMG we must rid the world of guns before we nuke ourselves!" And "the gunman was using an ak-15 military machine gun, which is readily available from the interwebz, with a 500 round ghost super magazine assaulter clip"

... wonder if Gov O'Malley feels good about the states forthcoming 2a restrictions he passed?

I heard (3rd hand), that the Maryland state law 7 day background check system was overwhelmed, with many Maryland resident rushing to purchase firearms before the new laws came into affect. Essentially the system was something like 3-4 months BEHIND; so the 8th day rule released firearms into potentially questionable owners.

The Mall of Columbia is a 'gun free zone' and signage as such?
Owned by the wonderful GGP Property company; Illinois based and perhaps a speculative conclusion for the gun free signage.

Of course, the media is eager to get the story of the 'assault weapon' armed suspect, if anything for their own 15 secs of sound bite fame.
I still laugh at Atherton's Richard Thornburg character in the Die Hard 2 movie " ... To put his life and talent on the line for humanity and country .."

Sadly I think all the news coverage these events get emboldens the other wackos out there. Of course the media loves to cover this so they can do the anti-gun slant. I am not a conspiracy buff, but I agree with what Dunenrunner said. Nothing seems out of the realm of reality with this current government.

And of course, every single shooting, now matter how few people, makes national news with all of the details of the shooter, their personal life, why they shot someone, etc. - thereby encouraging the next shooter to want to do the same thing so they can go out in a blaze of glory, getting their name and story in the news, instead of just committing simple suicide and dying in anonymity.

So they are saying it was a shotgun....no evil black banana clip fed thousand round in a half second shooting, baby murdering alcoholic ghost assault gun.

So I going to guess this won't be big news.

Oh but, he had "mass amounts of ammunition" which, despite killing himself after two employees in the store BEFORE cops arrived, they claim he could have been plotting further bloodshed and might have had explosives.

Cause that makes perfect sense. Dude kills 2 people, cops still haven't arrived, so rather than go with his original plan of blowing up the mall, he shoots himself...RIGHT....

An apparent "domestic dispute". The shooter shot a 21 year old woman (possibly ex-girlfriend) and her 25 year old co-worker (possibly the "other guy" in the triangle). The rest are just ordinary routine homicides that were gathered up to throw into the mix and make it interesting. Nothing to see here. Move along.

And of course, every single shooting, now matter how few people, makes national news with all of the details of the shooter, their personal life, why they shot someone, etc. - thereby encouraging the next shooter to want to do the same thing so they can go out in a blaze of glory, getting their name and story in the news, instead of just committing simple suicide and dying in anonymity.

Yes, their was a former FBI criminal profile analyst or something similar who said we just need to ignore and forget them entirely. I'll try to find the article with the interview. He was somewhat famous.

Yes, their was a former FBI criminal profile analyst or something similar who said we just need to ignore and forget them entirely. I'll try to find the article with the interview. He was somewhat famous.

I would really like to have that one if you find it.

You know, these wack jobs that do this bubblegum are saying FTW before they commit these mall/movie theatre shootings. Why should they care about who has any gun rights after a mass shooting?

Another state heading in the wrong direction, who is to say for chance that maybe this idiot did this to steal from others by his or her actions?

Its just a all around bad deal.

You know, these wack jobs that do this bubblegum are saying FTW before they commit these mall/movie theatre shootings. Why should they care about who has any gun rights after a mass shooting?

Another state heading in the wrong direction, who is to say for chance that maybe this idiot did this to steal from others by his or her actions?

Its just a all around bad deal.

The more of these things that happen the more the left sits back wringing their hands and grinning.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top