JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sigh, you just can't fix stupid. Hopefully this guy learned from "showing off". He had better be thankful that 1)he is still alive, 2)he did not kill any of his friends.

not gonna look quite like this anymore

l.jpg

he's gotta facebook and a myspace. i hope i never end up in the news for something stupid... and have strangers from all across the US crawling all over my facebook.

Don't be so hard on the dumb @$$.
He just made a little mistake that's all.
Who doesn't stick a gun to your cheek and pull the trigger to your friends to show off?

It's like playing hot potato with a live grenade and.... party foul some one accidently pulls the pin out!

i feel bad for the dumb kid... not only is he getting laughed at by millions, but he'll now bear the highly visible scar of idiocy for the foreseeable future. depending on just how badly "shattered" that jaw is, and if it was one side or both, he might be pretty gnarly looking when all's said and done. and reconstructive surgery doesnt pay for itself.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top