JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I read the story about the guy down the coast that shot a guy trying to hold him up. And then this one. Don't you think it's about time to take back our rights. The police will not or can't do much to stop any of this stuff that's going on today. People don't care any more about your property or your life. Shoot first and ask questions later.
That's what it's coming to. This administration has turned everything around protecting the Perps not the law abiding citizen.
I know I am going to get push back on this but it has to be said.
I think this is about as Honest as it gets. IMG_3215.jpg

I read the story about the guy down the coast that shot a guy trying to hold him up. And then this one. Don't you think it's about time to take back our rights. The police will not or can't do much to stop any of this stuff that's going on today. People don't care any more about your property or your life. Shoot first and ask questions later.
That's what it's coming to. This administration has turned everything around protecting the Perps not the law abiding citizen.
I know I am going to get push back on this but it has to be said.
I think this is about as Honest as it gets.View attachment 1390912
Go for it, McClintock. I'll be watching from the cheap seats with plenty of 🍺

Once again this shows that violence is due to the BEHAVIOR of criminals. Not due to inanimate objects like a gun. When we let criminals go with no repercussions for their actions that emboldens them and others to do more violence.

Criminals' behavior is the issue (no matter what weapons they use whether bombs, knives, grenades, poison, whatever). If we don't address that fact, then violence will increase. Plain and simple. Recent policies have dramatically reduced the punishment for criminals and many crims treat the law as a complete joke.

Fe the two hoods who committed murder in Seattle after being arrested 65 times at only 24 years old.

92009C62-9513-4DDB-B10B-5A303A9E5074.png

Last Edited:
Once again this shows that violence is due to the BEHAVIOR of criminals. Not due to inanimate objects like a gun. When we let criminals go with no repercussions for their actions that emboldens them and others to do more violence.

Criminals' behavior is the issue (no matter what weapons they use whether bombs, knives, grenades, poison, whatever). If we don't address that fact, then violence will increase. Plain and simple. Recent policies have dramatically reduced the punishment for criminals and many crims treat the law as a complete joke.

Fe the two hoods who committed murder in Seattle after being arrested 65 times at only 24 years old.

View attachment 1390949

I think as bad as that is, the current system of justice in Seattle is actually even worse.
One of the individuals mentioned in that news story was recently released from jail to home detention while he awaits trial.

The guy with a grenade is walking on railroad tracks.

1679798851296.jpeg

At least 2 armed officers are seen running after the guy and then they start shooting.
I hear at least 15 gun shots fired In the video.

1679799104355.jpeg

They chased this clown for a good while before they finally gave up and shot him. He was begging to be shot and it was amazing how long they kept chasing him before they finally put him down. Now of course there will be the usual parade of morons saying the Cops should not have shot him.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top