JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
To the members of the jury and with all due respect for the system, but............

1680980773995.png

Aloha, Mark

Who is "her" o_O And who did the animation, how was it prepared and how do the cell phone records compare to the way the animation that was allowed in court?
I"m not going to read it all back for you... sorry. Scroll up. Read the police investigators statement. You're smart enough to figure it out..... 🤣

Ask yourself the same question. If he did.. how do YOU know, "which he did"? Who said that, how did they prove it, was there any reason to believe or question the verasity of the info presented? Where other motives in play that may impact that given testimony? You'll accept it a face value but question the details offered by the lead police investigators sworn statement... because it doesn't support your, "hang him quick, hang him high" desires?

So pointing an AK at someone isn't an attack? If someone is pointing a gun at you are you going to wait for bullets to fly?
I havent read anywhere AK guy pointed his gun at Perry.

I have read, and heard his own words on video, that Perry admitted the rifle wasnt pointed at him.

I havent read anywhere AK guy pointed his gun at Perry.

I have read, and heard his own words on video, that Perry admitted the rifle wasnt pointed at him.

No hard evidence was presented that he did point the AK at him and he didn't take the stand which also may have hurt him, but maybe not as much as testifying would have

And yet if the exact thing happened at a range every one here would chitting themselves and ranting an raving about "the 180 rule". The AK may not have been point DIRECTLY at him but I've seen the videos and it was close enough to be to damn close. Again, are you waiting for the bullets to fly?

And yet if the exact thing happened at a range every one here would chitting themselves and ranting an raving about "the 180 rule". The AK may not have been point DIRECTLY at him but I've seen the videos and it was close enough to be to damn close. Again, are you waiting for the bullets to fly?
thats a fair question, I only have information from the news.
From what I read there is some question about Perry intentionally driving his car into the protesters. There is evidence he had premeditated attacking protesters. (links in previous posts).
So considering all the context that we have in this discussion, there is more evidence Perry instigated the conflict and still no evidence AK started anything.
All Im going by is what Im reading here or in the news.

What I see there is a man being grilled by a cop after a traumatic incident without his lawyer present. This is why you NEVER talk to the police.
Yeah, lots of gun owners insist they dont need legal training on use of force laws as well. Thats on him.

What was the reason it was ordered not to be included in the trial?
I dunno. I didn't pick up on any reason given. Just guessing... because "someone" already had an idea of which way they wanted to take the case, had the clout to push the narrative the diretion they wanted and didn't want the case muddled up with stuff like "facts" that might be contradictory to the narrative they were already laying down(?)

Your guess is as good as mine.

"During the trial, which began March 27, prosecutors showed the jury text messages and social media communications where Perry talked about killing protesters in the weeks before the shooting. "I might have to kill a few people on my way to work, they are rioting outside my apartment complex," he wrote to a friend in June 2020. On another occasion he said, "I might go to Dallas to shoot looters." In DMs, according to reporting by the Austin Chronicle, a fellow gun owner warned him: "We went through the same training," he said. "Shooting after creating an event where you have to shoot, is not a good shoot."

A lesson for keyboard commandos. Your chest thumping on the forums just might end up being another nail in your coffin if you are ever investigated for anything.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top