JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Finally, someone who shares my sick and twisted humor!

:s0108: :s0112:
Bng0ISwCQAI0CWW.jpg

OP, I am sorry. Your thread was in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Went and did the trade today, the 28 & the 10 were very nice vg condition. The 49 showed a little bluing wear. They all timed nicely. Currently residing in bgc jail :(! The 49 is so cute. The 10 is basic, a great training gun for newbies. The 28 is a manly man gun.

Last Edited:
Went and did the trade today, the 28 & the 10 were very nice vg condition. The 49 showed a little bluing wear. They all timed nicely. Currently residing in bgc jail :(! The 49 is so cute. The 10 is basic, a great training gun for newbies. The 28 is a manly man gun.
Congrats!

Good shooting to you too.

Cate

Tumbling brass now, bought 500 from georgia brass. Bought 500 hornady hbwc from precision reloading. Have primers and powder.
Just need dies, ordering them up friday.
Haven't shot 38 in some years, looking forward to it.

Very nice.
I'm going to be on the lookout for another model 28.

It's just such a shootable size/weight.
Exactly! I need to pick up some brass and jacketed bullets for 357, but I think 38 special will be the go to round for the range.
looking at the Clark barrel (underlug too) and an aristocrat rib for the model 10, just not sure if I want to spend the $. Always wanted a ppc revolver.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top