JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
A CETME is going to a new home and will send some mags along with it. I had 100+ easily as I bought a pile of them at 50 cents each. Then a son bought me 20 more as with each batch of 10 one would be new, still in the wrap. These are all H&K mags. In the missing are maybe 15 CETME mags, I can't find a one. So getting mags for the new owner and looking for new/unused ones all I turned up are maybe 40 mags. 70 mags in pouches would be hard to lose. Have no idea. Moving sucks. The darndest things turn up missing.

I am showing
I had a vision .
You were having trouble sleeping. And couldn't get comfortable. :s0153:

Then I had another vision.
There were 30 HK magazines stuffed under your mattress. :D
That would be funny if it did not hit so close to home. Last year I found a NcStar mag loader that uses 10 round stripper clips with 500 .308's loaded on clips. It was not where it should have been. I looked where I normally keep it and found another loader. So I had lost one, forgot I had it and bought another.

This has happened to me more times than I can count. I'm always excited to find things I thought I lost! Until last month I had no idea I owned an AK drum...

That happens when you get old and you keep looking for what you found and then keep looking as you forgot what you were looking for.
STFU. You are my father!

th?&id=OIP.M67f5f2942242ac1d32d26097e59fe7eeo0&w=315&h=175&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0&r=0.jpg

Well I tried.

But then it's better then Christmas morning when you do find them:rolleyes:

Found $470 in a book!!! Yahoooo! :D

:( It was my book! Somehow, sometime I lost $470! :(
And I still have no memory of how or when I lost them! o_O

BTW, this happened when I was a fairly young man, maybe 42-43yrs.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top