JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
A CETME is going to a new home and will send some mags along with it. I had 100+ easily as I bought a pile of them at 50 cents each. Then a son bought me 20 more as with each batch of 10 one would be new, still in the wrap. These are all H&K mags. In the missing are maybe 15 CETME mags, I can't find a one. So getting mags for the new owner and looking for new/unused ones all I turned up are maybe 40 mags. 70 mags in pouches would be hard to lose. Have no idea. Moving sucks. The darndest things turn up missing.

Sorry to hear that, tiger! That sucks!

I NEVER let anyone move guns, reloading equipment, or gun parts....Too damned often things mysteriously disappear. :mad:

I've had things as simple as handmade Christmas decorations not show up, when the box they were in did.:mad:

This is why I dont keep shoe boxes. And I use rubbermaid tubs when I move. I misplaced a glock and a derringer for a few years... I found them both in a shoe box shoved into a backpack about two years after I stopped looking. (Postive i didnt pack it that way) This was in my twenties. Good luck !
:D

I do not think they are gone, just misplace. But things like this drive me nuts.

Drives me nuts too. My stuff is scattered in different areas of the house and garage. Whats really drives me nuts is When i have had something on the board for sale and its been there for months and through all times moving stuff around the day someone wants to buy it . It can't be found.

Drives me nuts too. My stuff is scattered in different areas of the house and garage. Whats really drives me nuts is When i have had something on the board for sale and its been there for months and through all times moving stuff around the day someone wants to buy it . It can't be found.

Hopefully not HK-94 mags ;)

And lets not forget, putting things some place where you wont forget them, only to............Now where the hell did that go?!?!?!?!?!
Yes! In a hurry and "I'll put it here because clearly this is the most obvious spot, and I will certainly remember it's right here"....two days later? WTH did I put that? :confused::eek::oops:

As you get older your brain needs more then one neural pathway to help remember where you place things.
Next time you're storing something, try to associate at least three different neural memory pathway markers to help your brain reconnect where you placed the item.

For example, as you place that box of ammo in your trucks glove box, think about a pair of shooting gloves that you might need to shoot that box of ammo after you drove out to the range and also to help pick up the hot spent shells and put them in a box to take home.
shells + gloves + box = shells in glove box.

A predator attacked and killed one of our chickens, and another was missing. Wife thought the predator carried her off, but there were no white feathers, so I was doubtful. I found her hiding inside the compost pile. Whatever the predator was, there was no way she was coming out of there without my going to get her.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top