JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
1013536290-03-22-Courts_101.jpg

Where did this scumbag come up with a million bucks?

Bail set at $1M for Vancouver man suspected of shooting at home of girlfriend, now missing

saddest and/or biggest issue is, they released a man for firing a gun at her, more than once? Now shes missing? probably dead, due to incompetence of clark county. Gotta love these Demo's..

Clearly the solution to letting dangerous criminals out of jail to continue their crimes is to ban "assault weapons" statewide, run all the ffl's out of business, and require permits from law abiding citizens. That will change this criminal's behavior for sure. :(:mad:

It's much easier to push your political agenda when you have those kind of people out making statistics. Make no mistake, they don't care about dead women and children. They just use them as pawns to grab more power.

Still found a gun though, he never should have been out of his cage for that opportunity. Libtard soft on crime a-holes FAILED THAT GIRL AND THAT CHILD and bunch of others everyday. It is disgusting.
was my point. BCG worked, but criminals be criminals. yes he should of been in jail since at least 2018 charges but even 2020 was washington w a outstanding warrant for homicide and was let go after 2 more gun related issues. WTF? i did any one of those i lose my guns, CHL, and prison. this guy got out of jail 3 times just enough to kill 2 people one which was a innocent child.

but liberals are obsessed with killing children and exploiting them for political gain. just sick!! they get to add 1 more to there child killed by gun stats tho. thats all thats important. not the cause

saddest and/or biggest issue is, they released a man for firing a gun at her, more than once? Now shes missing? probably dead, due to incompetence of clark county. Gotta love these Demo's..
Arkansas was already building a Murder case against this Guy prior to his shootings in WA.
Welcome to Build Back Better. It's going swimmingly.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top