JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
My wife and I hit the range with some new steel targets from shootsteel.com - they're 1/2" AR500 8" plates and they are awesome! The M10-762 is a pretty accurate rifle and my wife shoots it better than I do. Check out the video:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks! I train out East of Estacada in the Mt Hood National Forest. I'll have more videos of the AK posted soon, I plan to do a lot of shooting. Yesterday I wanted to focus on the pistol because it was only my second time at the range with it. I was using a GoPro Hero 3 Black with a head strap mount.

Thanks again ZA_Survivalist!

Enjoy your underrated Romanian AK. It's too bad Romanians aren't as competitively priced as they used to be, when they were $300 a pop all day long. Wish I bought two or three WASRs back around 2006.

Thanks mancat - I know what you mean. The M10-762 is my first rifle but I'd been watching the cost of AK's change. I'm glad I bought it though and my next will probably be an Arsenal (my wife wants the M10-762 :p).

Also having an Arsenal and a Saiga, my experience is that they don't add much for the extra cost other than fit & finish. My two Romanians have never failed, ever, and are as accurate as the Russian builds. Seriously I think I've put 5,000+ rounds through my WASR-10/63 and I don't ever remember it failing in any way, not once.

However if I was going to start all over again, I would buy a Saiga 7.62x39 and convert. Rumor has it that Izhmash is sending a ton of AKs our way this year, so you may see the Saiga drop to the $300-400 range again.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top