JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
My wife and I hit the range with some new steel targets from shootsteel.com - they're 1/2" AR500 8" plates and they are awesome! The M10-762 is a pretty accurate rifle and my wife shoots it better than I do. Check out the video:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks! I train out East of Estacada in the Mt Hood National Forest. I'll have more videos of the AK posted soon, I plan to do a lot of shooting. Yesterday I wanted to focus on the pistol because it was only my second time at the range with it. I was using a GoPro Hero 3 Black with a head strap mount.

Thanks again ZA_Survivalist!

Enjoy your underrated Romanian AK. It's too bad Romanians aren't as competitively priced as they used to be, when they were $300 a pop all day long. Wish I bought two or three WASRs back around 2006.

Thanks mancat - I know what you mean. The M10-762 is my first rifle but I'd been watching the cost of AK's change. I'm glad I bought it though and my next will probably be an Arsenal (my wife wants the M10-762 :p).

Also having an Arsenal and a Saiga, my experience is that they don't add much for the extra cost other than fit & finish. My two Romanians have never failed, ever, and are as accurate as the Russian builds. Seriously I think I've put 5,000+ rounds through my WASR-10/63 and I don't ever remember it failing in any way, not once.

However if I was going to start all over again, I would buy a Saiga 7.62x39 and convert. Rumor has it that Izhmash is sending a ton of AKs our way this year, so you may see the Saiga drop to the $300-400 range again.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top