JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Registration never stopped a criminal. Also there are always exemptions in these laws. Guess who is always exempt.

By the way many people don't know these laws exist so they are theoretically broken everyday by people unknowingly.

This legislation sounds reasonable, but that's it. I'm sure after this, they will sit back and say "well we've done it, common sense gun legislation is in place and we can now focus on other things."

Muslims pray towards Mecca, I defecate towards California.
so there's that
I'm sure oregon (mult. county) will try to "one up" this law.
This is not an individual effort, they're working in concert. Bloomberg and Soros have been spreading their money around the whole country trying to take our rights. But you won't hear the Libs complain about that kind of election tampering.

This law will not stop one criminal, only honest citizens will be affected:eek:

That is the point.

It isn't about stoping criminals. It's about the slow, deliberate, incremental whittling away of the right until there is nothing left. Liberals know they can't repeal 2A. So they're doing EVERYTHING they possibly can to make gun ownership a nightmare for a) anybody in the industry to hopefully drive them out of the industry and b) for the regular citizen so that they get so fed up they don't buy a gun.

are there no limits on the amount of money that is donated by outside billionaires or max contribution limits for propositions as there are for candidates?

We left the DPRK for WA in '92. That was as much a relief as dropping a deuce after driving 500 miles.
Now the same pack of Communists and their fellow travelers are trying to make WA uninhabitable. A pox on them!!

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top