JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Why California CCW holders probably won't help with an active shooter
He's not wrong. I'm actually actively in the process of trying to get a CCW permit in San Diego. There are currently 1492 permits issued in a county of about 3.5 million people. And even with such a low issuance I have a 3.5 month wait for my first interview. :rolleyes:

I have VERY low expectations here.

He's not wrong. I'm actually actively in the process of trying to get a CCW permit in San Diego. There are currently 1492 permits issued in a county of about 3.5 million people. And even with such a low issuance I have a 3.5 month wait for my first interview. :rolleyes:

Interestingly, my son in Rancho Cucamonga who is blind has a permit

Good luck, you'll need it. Well, unless you're a big money donor to Sheriff William Gore.

Remember that Gore (the San Diego County Sheriff) is the reason for PERUTA v. COUNTY OF SAN DIEGO.

So, don't hold your breathe..............................

Ray

Here is what's sad and disgusting, I know, and you folks on here know that gun control and gun restrictions will do nothing to people who have evil in their heart or other pitiful folks who have mental issues who would do harm to regular good people. I just can not understand why a segment of our population can not see the so very obvious. Way back when, pre-gun times, were there no murders, rapes, assaults, etc.? Certainly there was, and those who perpetrated such acts were the same ones doing them today. And they did it without guns. A criminal doesn't give a chit about the law or they wouldn't be a criminal. I'm scared, terrified even. California is a huge state with a huge economy and we are fooling ourselves if we think they have no sway. My fear is that someday I'll be forced to obey the idiot gun laws or be an outlaw, a criminal myself. I hate this situation.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top