JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hope it all works out for you. So how will you dress in your new area, sheep or wolf?
Crazy old man.

crazy-old-wheelchair-man.jpg

Now that is a Billy Badass,

And my goat is currently only a few inches long. I cut it off once a year. It gets looking scraggly and I shave it all off and start over.

I did that once (shaved off my beard, 3 times in 40+ years) and when I came home from work my kids thought I was a stranger coming into the house and was running away crying and would not go near me until my wife went over and was kissing me and calling me by my name........ What a shocker for them.....:eek:

Some of you boyz from the west sidz of the Cascadez, be a talkn' bout lookn' like a sheep. Dat maybe okayz over yondur & such. But over here, dressin like a sheep, iz only gonna fetch all y'all a date. Maybez a good date. or Maybeez a baaaahhhhhhhd date.:p

Some of you boyz from the west sidz of the Cascadez, be a talkn' bout lookn' like a sheep. Dat maybe okayz over yondur & such. But over here, dressin like a sheep, iz only gonna fetch all y'all a date. Maybez a good date. or Maybeez a baaaahhhhhhhd date.:p

Yep, central oregon. Where men are men and sheep are nervous.:s0140:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top