JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I was wondering if anyone knew of any places that had powder in stock. Specifically I'm looking for W231 or TiteGroup but willing to try other similar powders for pistol. Seems like primers and lead have started to catch up but powder is now the hard thing to find! I'm in Spokane, WA so if anyone has any leads I would appreciate the tip!

Too bad, Spokane used to be where I bought all my powder, primers and bullets. Of course, that was back in the good old days, when White Elephant basically offered those products at wholesale prices. Now I tend to try to find deals online and order in bulk when available. I did pick up a pound of Titegroup locally in Pasco the other day, along with a pound of IMR-8208XBR. I think they are still holding a pound of IMR-4064 for me, guess I should go pick it up. I just tried to call them to see if they had any more in stock. If you ever wander down to the Tri-Cities, check out Griggs in Pasco. My son works at the gun counter there and can tell you exactly what they have available.

Well, I stopped by Griggs to pick up the IMR-4064 my son had put aside for me, but they couldn't find it. On the way home, I stopped at the local Sportsman's Warehouse, and they actually had gotten a shipment of powder in yesterday and had 2400 in stock! I picked up 2 lbs for $19.95 per pound! I am one happy camper. In over 3 decades of loading the .357 Magnum, I have never tried the old "tried and true" 2400. Always opted for 296, H-110 and Accurate No. 9. So my new GP-100 will now taste some 2400 for my first time. Pretty exciting, and a very fair price, for these times. Oh and they had at least 10 cartons of CCI-500 primers at Griggs in Pasco. They are asking $49.95 per carton, a little steep, but if you really need some...

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top