JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
qxzcjupyievb1.png

<Sigh>
Every time another panic hits here come the complaining about some retailer. Never have quite understood it but its like clockwork. Don't like SG? Don't buy from him. An amazing number of people seem to act like he is the only place in the US to buy ammo from. :confused:
All the complainers don't have a Bi-Mart anywhere? Never heard of any of the other places they can buy from? Again don't like Sam, don't buy from him.
I took a quick look at my last several buys of 9mm from Sam. All S&B as I like the stuff and this is the break down
11/22 31.9
1/23 27.9
4/23 27.9
8/23 26.5
9/23 23.9
10/23 28.9

Its gone up and down for the same ammo. When he was selling it for 23.9 he said the Co had to be losing money on it at that price and he did not understand why there were selling it to him for that price but to get it while the getting was good. He warned it would not last. So now he's the bad guy because many of course ignored him and did not buy. Do the people complaining about ammo price no shop for food, gas, anything else? Amazing how so many watch the price of everything going higher and pretend ammo is supposed to sell for what it did years ago? Does no one watch the news? We will most likely see another full blown panic. Most will again ignore it until its too late then get mad at everyone but themselves.
The middle east is a powder keg right now and the whoever is pulling the strings on the POTUS seems to be determined to make it worse. Would not take much to see another gas shortage like we had under another idiot. Most who lived through that seem to have totally forgotten it :confused:
I bought more ammo last few months. I just bought 4 Jerry Cans for more fuel too. Will fill them up and set them aside. If I don't need it? Who cares. Every few months I will dump them in one of the vehicles and fill them again.
Many will do nothing and if we have gas lines again will cry and complain. :s0092:

What is the panic event?
Not sure.

Some people panic just to be panicking.

How many times has the cycle repeated itself?

Anybody who has paid attention to politics, current events, etc., and their impacts on the supply chain, prices, etc., knows this stuff happens, and to buy cheap/stack deep. It shouldn't surprise them, but it does.

Last Edited:
What is the panic event?
Uncertainty is always what sets it off. Often for no "real reason" but humans love to run around saying the sky is falling. If you are not seeing this you have to be not paying much attention. There is posts on the net daily now about ammo "problems". Remember the great TP shortage? That one was a perfect example. There was no reason at all but once it starts it spreads FAST.

<Sigh>
Every time another panic hits here come the complaining about some retailer. Never have quite understood it but its like clockwork. Don't like SG? Don't buy from him. An amazing number of people seem to act like he is the only place in the US to buy ammo from. :confused:
All the complainers don't have a Bi-Mart anywhere? Never heard of any of the other places they can buy from? Again don't like Sam, don't buy from him.
I took a quick look at my last several buys of 9mm from Sam. All S&B as I like the stuff and this is the break down
11/22 31.9
1/23 27.9
4/23 27.9
8/23 26.5
9/23 23.9
10/23 28.9

Its gone up and down for the same ammo. When he was selling it for 23.9 he said the Co had to be losing money on it at that price and he did not understand why there were selling it to him for that price but to get it while the getting was good. He warned it would not last. So now he's the bad guy because many of course ignored him and did not buy. Do the people complaining about ammo price no shop for food, gas, anything else? Amazing how so many watch the price of everything going higher and pretend ammo is supposed to sell for what it did years ago? Does no one watch the news? We will most likely see another full blown panic. Most will again ignore it until its too late then get mad at everyone but themselves.
The middle east is a powder keg right now and the whoever is pulling the strings on the POTUS seems to be determined to make it worse. Would not take much to see another gas shortage like we had under another idiot. Most who lived through that seem to have totally forgotten it :confused:
I bought more ammo last few months. I just bought 4 Jerry Cans for more fuel too. Will fill them up and set them aside. If I don't need it? Who cares. Every few months I will dump them in one of the vehicles and fill them again.
Many will do nothing and if we have gas lines again will cry and complain. :s0092:
I use stabilize in my one Jerry can. I fill a smaller gas can for the lawn mower and another for my oil and gas mix for my chainsaw.

I use stabilize in my one Jerry can. I fill a smaller gas can for the lawn mower and another for my oil and gas mix for my chainsaw.
I keep one can (1 gal) that I use Stay-Bil with. For the mower which tends to often sit a long time, and for the little gas genset that also sits long. The Gen I use for working on the property. I can toss it in the car to take power to where I need it. The cans of gas I will just rotate every month or so. Since I will be parking the bikes for the winter I will drain the tanks on them and fill them with fresh gas with Stay-Bil for the winter too. Stuff does seem to work quite well.

Lake City announced that they were pausing delivery of commercial orders, plus there was a fire at another manufacturing plant. The parent company if CCI was also sold to a foreign company (forgot the name if the company).

Proxy wars have an effect!

Or I oould go to Target Sports USA, get a case of Blaser brass for $30 a case cheaper, $50 as case if you are a member, still get free shipping, not hear the whining, and pay the same price they have been offering for quite a while now. I believe Coastal is having a sale that would make them less expensive they SG right now as well. Looks like their prices are about what LGSs and gun shows are selling for.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top