JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I found and bought some XBR 8208 at Cascade Farm and Ranch for $46 a pound, I haven't seen this stuff in 4 years or so. Works good for 5.56/223 match loads. Then went to BiMart where they had H335 for $36 so I picked up 2 pounds of that also. What I really need is some AR-Comp. Still no primers.

9F54BDBE-D921-4116-97AD-A674A050B066.jpeg

I've been pretty lucky to snatch up some various powders at Sportsmans whenever I go. They had 209s sitting on the shelf too, no pistol or rifle, but it's nice to see. Their ammo shelf is almost completely full too.

I was surprised (though shouldn't be) at the prices at Bi-mart. The SRP were ~$8.50 and the GMM primers (not sure on size) were $10 & change.
They had H110, H335, CFE(223) and some others I forget, $35 to $40 per lb. Reloading bullet selection was better too.

I was surprised (though shouldn't be) at the prices at Bi-mart. The SRP were ~$8.50 and the GMM primers (not sure on size) were $10 & change.
They had H110, H335, CFE(223) and some others I forget, $35 to $40 per lb. Reloading bullet selection was better too.
Fricken primer price getting stoopid at Bimart. I wonder if Fisherman's will Jack theirs three bux to 13.99?

Apparently every bimart has H335 except the ones in my area. Super bummed
It's good stuff, I've found that CFE223 is just about the same in most of what I've loaded, if not a bit better in many of my go to loads. I've been happy to find CFE223 just about everywhere.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top