JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Coastal Farm has 9mm blazer 115gr for $12.99 a box. Bimart just had a sale going for $11.99 a box. Most bimarts still have good stock of ammo at normal prices. I actually really like ordering from SG when I'm looking for large case quantities, but otherwise I prefer to just snag a few boxes here and there.

Most the panic I think is the at people feel like LC ammo will not be available for a while or will skyrocket in price due to availability of the supply chain drying up. Hornady had an explosion that killed one and injured two at their facility, plus Vista outdoors (Federal, Remington, CCI, Blazer, and a few others) sold to a Czech company…. I certainly don't recommend going crazy, but snagging a few boxes of ammo, primers, powder, projectiles, etc. isn't a bad idea. It's another cycle that we must endure, but who knows how long it will take to stabilize again or prices to come down to "normal".

Or I oould go to Target Sports USA, get a case of Blaser brass for $30 a case cheaper, $50 as case if you are a member, still get free shipping, not hear the whining, and pay the same price they have been offering for quite a while now. I believe Coastal is having a sale that would make them less expensive they SG right now as well. Looks like their prices are about what LGSs and gun shows are selling for.
That is a good price! I get e-mails from them regularly but have not paid attention. Paid for a year membership years back when we were having a panic but they did not have ammo for that entire year so I never used it. I think I may just re up here and order a few cases more to add to the pile here.

This winter looks like it will be pretty lean for a lot of working age people. Combine that with this panic initiating very close to the holidays, and I would assume it will be short lived.
Buy what you will.
My only concern is that cci might be changing the menu after the new boss takes over. Long live the Maxi-Mag!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top