JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Bad link..."NOT FOUND"

A price like that!? At this rate they'll be PAYING us, to take primers off their hands in a couple of weeks!
Another feature of their "new improved" website. None of the previous links for them work, and the new website doesn't show ANY of their previous discount codes. And their "filter" doesn't work either. Click on projectiles, 9mm, and the first thing that pops up is 10mm primed brass. :confused:

They said they expect problems. I'd give them the benefit of the doubt and also give them feedback. They've been really good at offering bargains in the past and I suspect their profit margin doesn't allow for high end software.

Another feature of their "new improved" website. None of the previous links for them work, and the new website doesn't show ANY of their previous discount codes. And their "filter" doesn't work either. Click on projectiles, 9mm, and the first thing that pops up is 10mm primed brass. :confused:
And worst of all, I don't see an in-stock filter option.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top