JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Prices must vary a lot with the hidden taxes we pay in WA besides the egregious sales tax. Some of your prices are quite low compared to what I see a few miles north up or down? I-5--and speaking of that--better save your $$ since another hidden tax is about to affect our wallets directly and also indirectly when freight rates go up due to the whopping new gas tax we are about to be hit with to fix that fallen down bridge

Also I agree with the person who was whining about Midway's shipping ripoff--but how else can Larry Potterfield be a TV legend in his own mind? He has to pay for those shows and ads on the OD channel, you know--it may only be cable, but cheap it ain't......

Thanks, great list.... here's another couple
Walmart, Salem - Remington Golden Bullet 22LR 225rd box - $9.96. (Box now says 'new and improved')
Blazer 22LR $6.75 / 50 rounds

It would be interesting if they put a manufactured date on the box so we could see if it were made pre/post ammo shortage!

Federal AutoMatch 22LR, 325 rnds - $17.49

Do we have a thread for reloading supplies normal pricing?........like BL-C(2) powder for $20.49 a pound!! Gotta Love Bi-Mart!!

Last Edited:
Prices must vary a lot with the hidden taxes we pay in WA besides the egregious sales tax. Some of your prices are quite low compared to what I see a few miles north up or down? I-5--and speaking of that--better save your $$ since another hidden tax is about to affect our wallets directly and also indirectly when freight rates go up due to the whopping new gas tax we are about to be hit with to fix that fallen down bridge

Also I agree with the person who was whining about Midway's shipping ripoff--but how else can Larry Potterfield be a TV legend in his own mind? He has to pay for those shows and ads on the OD channel, you know--it may only be cable, but cheap it ain't......

As someone who has occasion to ship ammo... it's a PITA! It's never cheap, and it's never easy. The trick with any of this kind of thing is to order in quantity.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top