JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That was the big factor that I didn't like when I was delivering RVs.... no matter how enjoyable the open road, I still had to deal with going into big cities. Not like driving a triple tho.

I drove in a few of the cities in the east... no thx! One time I got caught in the loop going around D.C. and couldn't figure out how to get off.

I haven't been on the Beltway since 1996!

Cate

TAC,

I enjoyed seeing the German shooting facility. I would go there to try it out just to see what it was all about if I lived there.

Thank you for posting it!

I used to shoot at an indoor range, in another county - 30 some miles - one way, and at a private Sportsman's Club - outdoor range, in another county about 13 miles - one way, from my home in my former state.

My former indoor range was NOTHING like the German place!

Thank you for sharing. I like to read and see pictures about shooting ranges in all kinds of terrain and all around the world. Indoor and outdoor places. Public and private land.

Take care.

Cate
PS: My range out here:

Looks okay, I 'spose.....it's a bit, uh, open, though, doncha think? Where are all the houses?

Just kidding.....sigh.

BTW, my diss for my Masters in Remote Sensing and Earth Science was based on the Great Ice-age floods. Glacial Lake Missoula got the blame for all that stuff, y'know. ;)

Lesson learned, Gentlemen. I'll keep future 'this is how it's done elsewhere's' firmly in the box.

Thanks for all the comments.
I think these types of posts are needed to allow us to see how other countries use firearms. I'm pretty sure I won't be traveling there but I would sure enjoy wandering around a facility like that. Keep the box open please.

Looks okay, I 'spose.....it's a bit, uh, open, though, doncha think? Where are all the houses?

Just kidding.....sigh.

BTW, my diss for my Masters in Remote Sensing and Earth Science was based on the Great Ice-age floods. Glacial Lake Missoula got the blame for all that stuff, y'know. ;)
I did quite a lot of studying on that in college, all for not I'm afraid.
I love the subject.

Also, tac, I agree with the above post and would like to see more posts about how other countries do things.

I did quite a lot of studying on that in college, all for not I'm afraid.
I love the subject.

Also, tac, I agree with the above post and would like to see more posts about how other countries do things.

I was.back then, and remain, totally engrossed with the glacial floods, even more so for the great mind of Harlan Bretz, who steadfastly stuck to his theory against all odds for so many years. If ever a man was dedicated, it was he. He just KNEW that he was right, but had to wait until aerial photographic mapping caught up with the images in his mind.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top