JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just thort you'd be interested, is all. We don't have anything like this in yUK - perhaps it's a lot more common in the USA, but then my knowledge there is limited to Oregon and Washington, and, to a very small extent DC.

Seems rather elaborate just to keep out of the rain and snow. Don't they have good outdoor clothing? :).

Amazing range.

To the Germans, tech is everything.

BTW, they aren't even allowed to run drones in the open air in the cities... they must be flown inside, with strict rules governing their usage.

That looks awesome. I'd love to shoot at a range with camera/digital scoring past 100 yards/meters. I like the concept of having to deal with the elements, but that being said, that's a very cool set-up!

If you buy a gun at that gun shop/range in Germany, do you have to store them there? Or can you take them home?

You can't just 'buy a gun' in Germany. Their firearms laws make those of the UK look positively helpful. Like compulsory training for hunters, and a total inability to actually shoot on your own land...

Three different form of firearms permission documentation and firm limits to the type and number of firearms you may be permitted to own, just for a start..............

My thought going into the video was that I'm sure it would be a neat place but not super exciting (*). The segment beginning at 6:00 changed my mind on that -- they project a video on the back wall and I presume there is a sensor net of some sort, light or acoustic or whatever, to sense where the bullet goes. They showed two videos, a bar fight (where the guy in the middle appeared to be having too much fun to be fighting) and a running boar. Holy cow, combining aspects of video games with real shooting? I totally want to do that!

(*) I usually visit two ranges, a formal club with benches, roof, and stools when I'm developing a load or sighting in. I can see how a fully enclosed range would make that process more accurate because it removes variables, but that isn't enough for me to get extremely excited. I go to a gravel pit range for fun and practical stuff which I find to be a lot more fun.

There is a range in the US with video shooting lanes, but it is more like "tv" size targets rather than the entire wall theater effect of that place in Germany. Still, looks fun. Never wanted to go to AZ before now. ;-)

Shoot in Switzerland, then. There, ALL 300m ranges are fully digitised with scorers for each target position.
We just got that.

D2F339E8-FC60-45C5-AAB0-EE8BFDCE7C29.png

All WiFi. You can see any target any time and pull historical data.

Amazing. Watch on your phone as you shoot

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top